There's Always a Beginning

Sup Guys, Anya/Gwyn here. So I made another fic... Yeah.... Yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood up from bed, took a bath, and wore a (f/c) shirt, jeans and your favorite sneakers. You ran downstairs, smelling the delicious bacon.

"BACON!!!" You shouted as you ran to the kitchen.

"Not just bacon... I made, wait for it... BACON PANCAKES!" Dante shouted back

"I gonna get dem plates!"

...

You grinned evilly as you thought of a plan. You took a plate, threw it to Dante while shouting, "Think fast!"

He grinned and caught it with one hand. "Thanks, I needed that." He smiled at you while he transferred the bacon pancakes on the plate. You pouted and fixed the table.

"What's with the face?" He asked, serving the BACON PANCAKES

"It was supposed to hit your face!" You answered, putting on a dramatic face,

"Yeah, I totally didn't see that comin'! My hand just moved on it own, MAGIC." He said somehow in a sarcastic way

"Just eat! We'll be late for class!"

" Yeah, Ok!"

"And, by the way. It's your turn to wash the dishes, so speed up slowpoke."

"Yeah, ok."

"And, you know how slow you are at washing dishes (y/n)."

"Yeah I get it! You don't have to rub it in my face!"

You growled at him and finished you BACON PANCAKES and washed the dishes, fast.

"How was that?" You asked,

"You were pretty fast, I have to admit but..."

"But?"

"We only have 5 minutes left to go to Shibusen..."

"Gaaah! I hetchu!" You shouted, pulling Dante to Shibusen,

You arrived at the top, from those ENDLESS stairs

"*huff huff* Gahd I hate those stairs! *huff huff*" You muttered,

"45 seconds left~" Dante cooed and you punched him making him groan, "Gahd! I'm sorry! Sheesh! No need to punch my handsome face!" said he, who had sparkling backrgound

"Yeah, yeah! Shut your face! It's just our first day here and you already have that sparkling background. You groaned, "It's too sparkly! Stop that background thing! It's hurting my eyes!"

"Fine!" He pouted and the sparkly background disappeared. "Happy?"

"Yes, very. Now let's go to class!"

You two walked to class with 5 seconds left to spare.

"Excuse me. But are you Ms. (l/n)?" A guy with a screw in his head tapped your shoulder.

You stared at the guy for a while and nodded.

"Ah. Well, then. I'm Stein. But call me Dr. Stein. I'll be your teacher. Now introduce yourself to the rest of the class."

You faced in front of the class, cooly with Dante and some girls seem to have a liking to Dante.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)! I'm a meister! This is my weapon. Dante *giggle* Eveleen."

"Good, now. Sit there, beside Soul." He pointed at a guy with white hair and red eyes. He smiled at you making your heart flutter. You sat next to him and at your other side was Dante.