~ Episode - 1 - You Are An Angel ~

Her toes scrunched in the beads of sand as she readjusted herself, crossing over each other, looking towards the water, the ocean blue waves crashing up to the rocks. The pointy edges of them stood out to her as she sat there looking on.

The sun was rising, just the peak of the dawn. The beach was empty as expected as most people chose to travel to other beaches around and near to Kolkata, while she love this beach as it is near and stranded most of the time on weekdays and rushed and crowded on Sundays due to its Mela, she loves this beach as the beauty of it increases the sun rays kisses the water while the pearls in the waters shine like diamonds on the sea. She grabbed a fistful of sand while it slithered through her fingers for their softness.

"Swara," She heard a voice from behind and smiled a simple smile "Why so formal? Nat, I have told you what like thousand times to call me Shona," She said and turned around and looked at him.

His blue eyes stared into her black, as she looked at him, his skin was white with sun-kissed, just as she remembered and his dark almost black hair stood the same also. "Shona," He called her this time and she smile at him.

"I thought you will be at the Garden along with Nancy, What are you doing here?" Shona asked him and he looked at her unsure of how to answer "I am here because I wanted to and if I stay with Nancy anymore I may freaking lose my control and kiss her senseless and scare her away from me," He said and she laughed loudly so much that tears were forming in her eyes while he pouted at her.

"That's sarcasm you are using and if you love her and are that desperate to kiss her then go ahead and do it, if she feels the same for you she will reciprocate if not you will have the print of five fingers on your cheek," She said smiling and he pouted at her.

"You are making fun of me," He said and she shook her head with a smile "No Nat, I am telling you that take a step and go and tell her what you are feeling, you can move on if she doesn't love you, it will pain you but at the same time it will give you the courage to do anything in your life and if she loves you then..." Swara said and he looked at her with wide eyes.  

"You Are An Angel," Nat said and Swara looked at him with a smile before shaking her head in denial.

"I am not, I am just a human like you all," She replied with simplicity and this time he shook his head.

"You Are An Angel because you spread happiness and love to the people surrounding you while healing their wounds," Nat said and Shona turned stiff for a moment.

"Shona, you know you are an angel, you heal the wounds of the heart of the people that surround you " She heard the echo of his voice from the past and tears formed in her eyes.

"Shona, Are you ok?" She heard and shook herself out of the past and nodded her head in positive "I am fine Nat, go and think about how you will propose to Nancy first," Swara said and Nathaniel nodded his head and walked away while Swara stood there for few moments and walked back to home and slept for the night like she is doing from last four years with stress and fretful sleep.

Her room was modern yet classic & beautiful while she was sleeping on the bed with a huge red teddy bear in Thigh Shorts and T-Shirt looking beautiful, modern and sexy even in sleepy look and just then a lady in her 30's entered her room and smiled seeing her daughter.

"Shona baccha get up you're getting late for work baccha." Janki said and Swara snuggled more into her blanket which made Janki smile "Mumma please five minutes." Swara replied clutching the teddy bear tightly.

"Please, common baccha you're my Princess, you will listen to your Mumma," Janki said stroking Swara's hair affectionately which made Swara open her eyes and smile sleeping at her  "Good morning Mumma." Swara replied hugging her Mom "Good morning baby," Janki replied kissing her forehead.