Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out

The next day, Jim woke up to see Ariel was still asleep and he smiled as he stroked her hair. He sighed and knew that he had to tell her that he has fallen for this angel. Ariel woke up and smiled as she said, "Morning". Jim smiled and kissed her briefly as he said, "Good morning" Ariel got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush hair. While she was doing that, Jim quickly got the little box out and thought, "is time?" Ariel came out and saw the boxes in Jim's hand. Ariel then said, " What that?" Jim looked at Ariel and said as putting the box into his pocket, "Nothing" Ariel smirked and said, "it didn't seem like nothing" Jim laughed as Ariel walked over towards him and said sitting down, "Come on whats in the box" Ariel put her arms around Jim's neck and smiled mischievously. Jim smirked and know what Ariel was trying to do. She was trying to make him talk about the box. He then kissed her and Ariel returned with a fervor. They kiss broke.

She then changed the subject getting that Jim didn't what to talk about it and said, "Well today is the Monthly hunt. It's where I and Uncle would hunt down widely animals. It's to keep our fins of blood down for the rest of the month" Jim smiled and Ariel continued on to explain, "And I was just wondering, do you want to help me hunted down a wolf?" Jim smiled and said, "Sure, Why not" Ariel smiled and then remember something, "Oh yes. Jim, I remember I made plans to meet with my friends, You can come if you want to?" Jim smiled and kissed her and as they kiss broke he said, "Sure, I love to come" Ariel smiled as she got off the bed to get her bow and arrow bag from the closet. Ariel then said, "I need to start now or the fins will get worst tho out the day" Jim nodded his head and said as he was getting up, "Okay be careful" Ariel nodded and headed out the room with a smile. Leaving Jim to start getting dressed. Ariel went downstairs to find the Hawkins eating but Kayley was missing from the table. Ariel then asked, "Where's Kayley?". Silver then explained as he ate his pancakes, "Kayley went to start train Cale by early this morning" Ariel smiled and said,"Oh okay, Well I have to skip breakfast this morning because I need to hunt as today start of a new month and my fins for blood is only beginning" Sinbad smiled and said, "Okay Ariel, I come with you. If that's okay? We don't know how long Jim will be. Safer than sorry I guess" Ariel smiled and nodded her head and headed outside with Sinbad to start the hunted.

Jim then came down and was about to head outside to catch up with Ariel. But as he was about to open the front door, "Jim! Where are you going?" Sarah said in a concerned tone. "Going to help Ariel mom," Jim said to his mom. Sarah then said, "Not without Breakfast first". "But mu.." Jim said as Sarah inside him, "Don't worry, Jim. Your father with Ariel. She safer than you think" Sarah said as she gave her son his breakfast.

Sinbad and Ariel were tracking were tracking a wolf. Sinbad was in his lion form using his lion scents to help Ariel find a wolf. Then out of nowhere a wolf jumped out at him and attacked Sinbad. Ariel then quickly aim an arrow at the wolf, the wolf yelped and Sinbad pushed the wolf off him. The wolf got up and was about to attack Sinbad again, Ariel then aims another arrow at the wolf. Making it kill the wolf. Sinbad couldn't believe what he just saw as he turned back into his human form, "Wow, Ariel you have surprised me. What you can do with that Bow and arrow of yours". Ariel blushed and said, "Well, sometimes you can only show your true self When you know your life on the line" Sinbad understood what she meant by that. Ariel walked over to the dead wolf, she then got a dagger out and start to cut up the wolf. She then got a suck out and put the chopped up meat into the suck. Before noting the bag she ate a bit of the meat. "That's much better,"Ariel said noting the bag. Sinbad took the bag.

They started to walk back to the Benbow Inn, Sinbad asked curiously, "who taught you to do all this Ariel?". Ariel looked at him and said, "My Uncle Stefan, He taught me everything he knew". Sinbad smiled and said, "He taught you well" Ariel smiled and Sinbad then said, "I'm glad my son found you".