Chapter 28

So it been around about a month I’m closer to my 19th birthday and Liam says he has me an amazing surprise. I’m kind of scared of what it is but he says I won’t be harmed so I trust him. Today we decided we are going to tell our families about the baby.  I got dressed in: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_108/set?id=47428831and headed down stairs since Liam already has Kota up and ready for the day. I walked downstairs to find my aunt Amy and Uncle Ronnie Shirley who are my birth aunt and uncle. I hugged them while Liam just smiled at me. I walked over and kissed Liam.

“I love you so much”.

“I love you too”.

“Thank you so much”.

“You’re welcome love”.

I couldn’t stop smiling, the love of my life brought my family out for a visit.

“Your cousins are outside with Kota” Aunt Amy said smiling.

I walked over to the window and saw 5 kids including Kota playing in the tree house type swing set Mamaw got him for Christmas last year. I smiled and felt arms go around my stomach. I leaned into Liams chest.

“When did you plan all this” I asked Liam.

“The day I started planning the way I was going to propose to you”.

“You are amazing”.

“I know, you’ve told me”.

I laughed at Liam and watched the kids play.

“Our families will be here soon for lunch, love”.

“Alright I’ll start on lunch then” I said and started toward the kitchen. 

“Not today you don’t” Liam said as he pulled me back.

“Why not” I asked?

“The boys have that under control”.

“As long as Harry’s in there we are safe” I said smiling.

I walked into the kitchen to see harry in my very bright pink apron that said ‘I love my boys’. Louis bought me that apron 2 weeks after I met them. I laughed and sat at the table so I could supervise the boys so they didn’t burn my kitchen. Aunt Amy sat beside me and we started talking.

“So how old is Kota”?

“He just turned 3 last month”.

“That’s good”.

“Yep”.

“How’s the whole Liam being in his life”?

“Great he is so helpful and so aren’t the rest of the boys”.

“That amazing you have all the help you need don’t you”?

“Yes the boys are crazy and messy but they get along with Kota so amazing they all act his age and he loves the boys”.

“That good”.

“Love, our families are here” I heard Liam yell.

“Coming”.

________________________

How's the story? Sorry its been soo long since i've updated. I've been working almost every day and i just had surgery so i have some time off and thought ill upload my new chapters for you guys. Hope you enjoy and again sorry its been forever!