Mistakes~7

i promise this does not contain a lemon, i don't like writing those. though this does contain hugs, just incase you don't like fluff fanfics! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few hours later~~ 

finally, you and team 7 reached the Sand village, the Kazekage had greeted you with a warm welcome. you and your team were given a high quality room within one of the buildings near by the village centre.  

the only problem was there were only 3 beds, what a bother! this meant one thing, somebody was going to have to share.

"there is NO way i am sleeping with that idiot!" 

"come on Sakura it's only one night, you are friends, it won't be that awkward!" 

"i said NO!" 

both you and Sakura were eating dinner at a local restaurant in Sunagakure. 

"why don't you sleep with Kakashi then." Sakura looked up at you with a very weird smile.

you looked away so that she could not see your tomato of a face. 

"come on, you know you want to~!"  you could hear her behind you sniggering.  

"so wheres Naruto and Kakashi got to then?" 

kakashi/Naruto pov

"can you smell that? that is what is called "good quality ramen", so fresh  with the scent of perfectly stewed pork and grassy green vegetables, it's like a match made in heaven.The smell isn't as good as the taste. why? the taste is the best part, so many flavours combined into one! thinking about it is making me drool.Though I Bet it's not as good as Ichiraku ramen" 

By the time Naruto had finished his rant, kakashi had already eaten the whole bowl of ramen that was set in front of him.  

" well look at that, the moon is already high in the sky. it must be late, we have a busy day tomorrow we need to get our sleep" kakashi murmured. 

TIME SKIP!! BROUGHT TO YOU BY... SEBASTIAN'S BUTLER SKILLS

Everyone was back at the small room, Sakura and Naruto were yet again squabbling over who should have a bed to themselves. 

"(y/n) why don't we share, it will stop these two from killing each other" kakashi said to you quietly. 

you nodded you head silently, you had no words as the embarrassment had already overtaken you..

small time skip! brought to you..Kaori playing the violin

Everyone except you were asleep, your heart was beating rapidly. you weren't scared, oh no you were petrified. you couldn't move, as you were so worried you were going to wake the peacefully sleeping Kakashi beside you.   

suddenly a very drowsy but concerned  voice sounded beside you. "Are you okay? can't sleep?"

you turned to face a very sleepy Kakashi who all of a sudden wrapped his arms around your small form. Your breathing became uneven and your heart yet again started to beat fast. Kakashi slowly leaned down and lightly kissed your forehead. By now you were extremely red, so you buried your head into the fresh smelling duvet that was bundled in your fists. you heard a soft giggle as you finally relaxed into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so embarrassing~~~ >.<