Catching up

Dakota pov

I stroll down the streets of Chicago when I see the last person I thought I'd ever find in this dump "Rebekah" I smirk "Dakota" she gasps stepping back "what?, no hug for your sister" I grin widely and was attacked in a hug "I missed you, sister" She sobs "where's our other siblings" I ask as we pull away "Niklaus is here with our siblings daggered in boxes" She snarls disgusted in our brother.

"Niklaus means well, you know what father & mother have done to him, if not for Niklaus I would be dead, his our brother Rebekah and family have to stick together" I said sadly "I know but- can we just get a drink" she sighs "fine by me" I shrug linking arms with her and dragging her to some bar.

"Dakota?" I turn to see Niklaus, Kody? and Stefan who I've never met "Rebekah" Niklaus nods to our sister "hello Klaus" I smirk "you know each other" Kody asks confused as I hug him "yep, his my brother" I said pulling away and Niklaus hugs me "I thought you hated Chicago" he chuckles "I do, but I had to see if the rumours were true, that my big brother was causing a stir" I said cheekily.

"Wait, your related" Kody says angrily "Kody, how do you know my sister" Niklaus asks raising an eyebrow "she turned me" Kody says "and we lived together for like a decade- only as friends" I said quickly adding the last part, Kody rolls his eyes "only friends?" he asks winking at me "I was drunk, don't pin that on me" I huff.

"Is anyone else confused" Rebekah asks "yes" Niklaus & Stefan said together "cause its no one else's business" Kody & I mutter, "Can we go cause I need a drink, a real one" Rebekah smirks "I already ate but I do need some alcohol" I grin cheekily "come on, its catching up time" Kody smirks "if you try anything with her, I'll rip out your liver" Niklaus threatens.

"Whatever" Kody smirks "don't worry Nik, if he tries anything I'll make him pay for it" I said evilly "his lucky Kol isn't here" Rebekah mutters "he would rip out your heart" I chuckle, Kol & Niklaus were always over protective about me "I'm not gonna do nothing unless Dakota changes her mind" Kody smirks winking at me.

"Nope, lets go you cocky idiot" I said dragging him away "I'm not an idiot" he growls "oh don't worry, your my idiot" I grin making him smile smugly "I don't mind being yours" he says winking at me "doesn't your eye get sore" I grumble, he shrugs as we walk into the bar and sat down in a booth "so you don't hate me" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I did, but I got over it" he shrugs as we order a Bourbon each "why are you hanging with my brother anyway" I ask curiously "he compelled Stefan to turn it off and be his little bitch so I decided to join their journey in making hybrids to keep an eye on Saint Stefan" he says between gulps of his drink "oh, I heard you dated some chick named Caroline" I said and sculled my drink.

"Technically it's not dating if I just fed from her and compelled her" he shrugs "but that backfired when Damon fed her his blood and Katherine suffocated her to death" I smirk "wow your nosey" he says "yep, It's a gift, so what's with your brothers obsessed with doppelgängers" I ask chuckling, he shrugs "first Katherine then Elena" he grumbles annoyed.

"At least you aren't stupid enough to fall for them" I said "I'd never even think of those sluts, but I did meet you and you turned me after finding me half dead from Katherine" he says, Kody and I hate Katherine and we have alot in common.

"Then I showed you how to be a vampire and you followed me like a lost puppy until I was drunk and we slept together, I woke up and you were gone" I said glaring at him "I know, I remember" he smirks slightly "good for you" I said rolling my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me your that old" he says teasingly "shut up" I chuckle and we continue to talk until going to find the others.