32%

^what a depressing song for such a comedic chapter...

requested chapter so :3

oh no my wig.

Hayden's POV-

Hayden- Hey Katie, have you seen Annie every single time I go to her hospital she's never there??

Katie- yeah she's with brennan

Hayden- oh...

Katie- what?

Hayden- it's just...

Katie- gurlll if you about to rant im here and listening continue

Hayden- ima boy tho...

Katie- its just a figure of speech i know your a bo- never mind anyway rant

Hayden- it's just... AnnieisalwayswithBrennanandifeellikeshedoesnflikemeandimtryingtobetheirforherbutshesalwayswithbrennanandiknowishouldntbejealousbutiamcauseireallylikeannieandidontwannaloseher

Katie- can you text that again....maybe with spaces.

Hayden- Annie is always with Brennan and so feel like she doesn't like me and I'm trying to be their for her but she's always with Brennan and I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am cause I really like Annie and I don't wanna lose her

Katie- well dang now your making me feel bad for shipping brannie

Katie- um okay hm just think of it like this I understand why your jealous i mean Brennan's a fine looking fellow, they are best friends, they text 24/7, always FaceTime, everyone ships them...

Hayden- okay okay i get it brannie is friendship goals your not helping

Katie- oop um okay so Annie is dating you, not Brennan (sadly), they basically call each other best friends all the time friend zoning each other, that's all I got.

Hayden- Annie is dating me! Hayden!

Katie- no need to rub it in my face

Hayden- thanks Katie that really helped 😊

Katie- welcome.

Hayden- so anyway

Katie- bye Hayden

Hayden- oh bye?

I sigh I go to Brennan's room where Annie was. I walk in to see Brennan asleep, he's asleep 95% of the time now. Annie was watching tv her feet crossed, Brennan's head was on her shoulder she looked like she was at peace.

(A/N I just pictured Brennan's head on her shoulder and the first thing I thought was his neck gonna hurt when he wakes up imagine how awkward of a position that is😂😂)

"So you go out of your room into Brennan's room to do the same thing you do in your room" I say smiling and I swear her eyes light up. "Oh hey Hayden" She said smiling back "His tv connection is so much better, all mine does is glitch" She continues and I nodded my head and go sit in the seat next to the bed.

"What are you watching?" I ask and look at the tv to see one girl with blue hair and blue eyes gushing about a boy with blonde hair and green eyes "Miraculous Ladybug!" Annie says happily while eating a animal cracker.

(A/N okay this is actually a really good show I'm waiting for the second season and I feel like I'm too old to be watching it help 😂)

I laugh "Brennan agreed to watch this??" I said out of confusion Brennan would never agree he would probably say "Do I look like I'm five keep scrolling" or something, well I'm official shooketh.

"My reaction exactly" Annie said glancing at Brennan suspiciously "He's been acting weird all day he's been, *gasp* nicer" Annie said putting her hand over her mouth and I chuckle.

"Maybe he's changing for the better" I said before me and Annie looked at each other for awhile before laughing. Annie's laughing and moving woke up Brennan he slowly woke up.

He groans holding his neck "Can you guys be quite I can't even hear my own thoughts" He said. "Yeah you can stop using hyperbole's" Annie said.

"I thought that was a metaphor" He said frowning to himself I decided to put in my input. "I thought it was a simile" I shrugged.

"I really should stop skipping English" Brennan said before Annie smacks the back of his head "You can't skip school period" she said at the same time Brennan said "You can't abuse someone who's already injured isn't that against the law"

I laugh awkwardly...why do I feel like the third wheel?

it was requested #nohate

i really have nothing to say except I love you all <3

like, comment, vote❤️

BYEEEEEEE