The dark is taking over me

Carlos was walking to his dorm about to take dude for a walk but when he opened the door he was yanked in. Cody shut the door behind him. "So, Carlos tell me, do you want to cure your mom?" I asked. "Yeah..... but there's no way how." he said sadly. "what if I told you there was? Would you do anything to cure her?" "Yes.....do you have a cure?" " I do.... but you would have to turn dark. Are you willing to do that?" Carlos had to think. If he turned evil he could probably make jane bad it would be hard but possible and he could take dude with him. "yyyyyyyes" he said unknowingly. " great, we'll talk later ba bye." Me and cody went to class and Carlos knew it was a bad plan, but he was willing to do anything.

                                                                           *a couple days later*

Carlos was heading to mal and evie's dorm to see if they would help him. Mal and evie heard a knock on the door, "come in" Evie said "oh hey carlos what's goin' on?" Mal didn't expect anything weird but she got it. "Will you turn back to evil?" Carlos said plainly. Mal and evie stared at him for a while. "Why?" they both asked. "Because I have to be to cure my mother." Mal and Evie thought. But they knew they have to go with there friend. "yes" they both answered. Carlos was so excited. Now he only has to convince Jay. Carlos woke up the next morning and new that before they left for tourney practice he has to convince Jay. But before he could speak Jay said, "So, evil huh, I guess for my best friend." "what??" Carlos was shocked, how did jay know? "Come on  dude you know the girls blabbed to me." "oh, that makes sense."

Jane is coming home soon, will she become evil with carlos or be good with her mom? Find out soon.