Imagine- Johnny

You were walking home from school on the way to your boyfriend's house because he'd been absent that day and you were worried. While on your you heard yelling and screams so you sped up your pace and heard that they were near Johnny's house. In the front yard of his house, his mom was beating him with a broom stick and yelling at him that he was worthless. Your blood boiled and ran to the woman. Before she hit him again you held the broom stick firmly. The woman tried to hit you, but you punched her square in the jaw. She cursed at you then walked back inside her house. You rushed to Johnny's side while he sat there in tears.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Why?"

"Because you don't have the perfect boyfriend you deserve." he said wiping the tears away.

"But I do. More perfect than you know." you said sliding you thumb on his cheek. He looked up at you with those puppy dog eyes of his and he kissed you.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." he said softly as you two pulled apart.

"You were yourself." you smiled.

After that day, Johnny moved in to your house. After high school the two of you got married and had a little girl who looked just like Johnny but had your E/C (Eye Color) eyes (if your eyes are brown just go with it). You names her Ella, and the three of you lived a fairy tale life.

-

This is the first imagine I've ever done, hope you like it. Bye loves! *waves a lucky fin goodbye* 🐟🐠😘😘💖💖