Entrance

Holy shit.

That's all I had to say.

Today was a day that I did not want to go through.

I was getting the WWE superstars ready for their Monday night show performances. Being their make up artist, I had to make sure that not one person looked off while on stage talking and/or fighting. But, what got me in a shocking mood was that the Demon King has returned and is ready to take back his throne.

I was minding my own business, getting myself a cup of coffee and a dough nut when all of a sudden, Bayley comes flying in. Her ponytail going all over the place, her breathing off and sweat beading down her forehead. My eyes widen a bit and I arch an eyebrow.

"You okay girlie? You look like the meteors are coming to hit earth." I chuckle. She looks at me with her eyes wide

"He's back." Was all she said.

It clicked. It clicked and my eyes widened and my heart started racing. I dropped my coffee and it spilled every where. I book it past Bayley and start searching the entire arena for any sign of him. I checked the men's locker room, catering, back stage. Hell, I even went as far and looking into the janitors closets. No sign of him.

All of a sudden I heard it. His theme song. I had memorized every sing beat and rhythm to that damned song. I book it back to the back stage area and watch from a near by TV monitor. my eyed widened as I see him, on the stage, smoke covering him and only being able to see the top half of his body. He outstretches his hands to one side of the crowd then walks to centre stage. I continue to watch as he continues his entrance. People around me watched him as well The effect he has on these poor souls. After he makes it to the stage, he gets handed a mic and starts speaking. The voice that captures us all. I feel my heart flutter at the sign of him. It was too much for me to handle before, its sure as hell even harder now since I haven't heard it in over a year.

I couldn't be here anymore. I cover my ears and run out of the back stage area. I run and run till I see the familiar signage on the door that said Y/N's make up room. I burst into my room and slam the door shut. I lean against the door and slide down. My head starts spinning and I feel a weird churning in my stomach. I notice my breath is shaky and there are tears in my eyes.

1 year...

1 entire fucking year and he doesn't even bother to call or text or even pop a tweet my way. And I had to find out from Bayley, of all people. The tears in my eyes begin to fall and I let out silent sobs. I must have been in that position for a while, because the sound of a knock on my door made my head shoot up. I wipe my tears and slowly get up. I place my shaky hand on the door knob but I don't open it.

'What if its him.' I think. 'What will I say?'

I tighten my grip on the knob and slowly turn it. I open the door. With no doubt in my head, I face the piercing blue eyes that I haven't seen in a year. I smell the strong scent of a mixture between Armani cologne and his natural smell. I hear the gentle yet course breathing he is letting out. My mouth goes dry and I swallow to try and not make my throat sore. I see his lips separate like he's about to say something. I take in a deep breath.

"Hello love."