Why do I bother being friends with Rowley

FRIDAY

I can't believe I am saying this but I am starting to like school now,I know it sounds weired but school is really cool with our new owners.They got us a new whiteboard so we can draw on it and the other one is for Mr Jones.

For the whole week now we have been talking about toys and how to make one of our own.Today Mr Jones asked us names you could call a toy I thought Rover,Mr Jones said that is one of the best toy name he has heard and he gave me a toy,but it wasn't one of them rubbish toys it was a new game for my game console Mum said that was generous of him to do that so now I have to write a thank you card and here is what Mum made me put:

Dear Mr Jones

Thank you so much for the game you gave so in return i will give you something.

Love from your best student

Greg Heffley.

But before i put that in my bag i wrote another letter and it said:

Dear Mr Jones

Thanks for the game.

From

Greg Heffley.

When I got into school It was about how we could make a toy and we actually got to make a toy and I made a dragon called Rover and he was really clever but I wished I had him when we had hard homework but never mind he is still cool.Mr Jones said you need to have a toy completed by today or you can't come out of school until you do.

Later on at night Rowley was still doing his toy and his plans were on the new board Mr Jones got us and when he got closer he saw a light he looked even closer and saw a room.Rowley went straight out of the room and went into the small storage room and there he saw the room,and nobody was in it.They were spying on us.

                                                                      MONDAY

A new toy came out in the toy shops and guess what it was my toy it was called the same thing does the something it is not fair.That night Rowley had enough and called the police and his parents and all of the staff was in the storage room because it was extended into a spying room,all the staff were sent to prison for stealing children's ideas and spying on children.

                                                                         TUESDAY

When i got into school today Mr Jones wasn't there and everybody was sat on there seats doing work.What has happened.Everyday children would be throwing paper planes but today they are all working and then when I look back on the teachers desk,sitting on the chair is are old teacher.When I sit down I ask Rowley what is going on and he tells me that they were spying on us and all of that.Now that Rowley has done that i don't think I would ever forgive him it is so not fair but thinking now why was i even best friends with Rowley.

I am back to hard homework what guess what I remembered,I got to take my toy home so he can do homework for me and I also bring it to school.I got an A+ on every test  and they thought i was cheating.Now I am really popular in school because my toy taught me how to play sports.