BlackMailed

🚫🚫(This is how Aleah looks like PLEASE TREAT THIS LIKE OTS THE FANS ACTUAL PIC!! NO HATE ALLOWED!!!)🚫🚫

Bri POV
I stand up and smirk. She thinks she can get rid of me just like that? Well guess what "Janeth Martinez" you're wrong. My evil laugh comes out of nowhere. I walk Walmart and by myself some clothes and a couple of knifes and scissors . Unfortunately they did not sell anybody bags there (IDK IF THEY DO OR NOT IN SORRY I HAVE NEVER LOOKED FOR ANY AND NEITHER SHOULD U!!). I walk to a hotel. I clean myself. I stop and look at myself in the mirror. I grab the scissors I bought earlier today and start to chop off my hair. I laugh uncontrollably seeing my hair fall in the sink. I stop I walk out like nothing happened with knifes hidden all over my body.

Janeth POV
An hour or so past and I was sitting on the couch surrounded by The girls and gray questioning me. Ethan walks in and his face lighten up right away after seeing me. He runs and hugs me. I didn't hug back I just sat there. I felt like I was surrounded by strangers.

Ethan POV
I let go of Jan and look up. Suddenly this young cute kinda short girl caught my eye. She was gorgeous. She was nothing like Jan. Jan was special but this girl she was....she was beautiful. "What bicycle seat face?"se says with a little sass. I giggle at her words and she just stared at me weird. "I..I'm Ethan"I say as I held my hand out. "Kaitlyn but call me Kait"She says as she shakes my hand. I smile as she smiles at the same time.

Janeth POV
I get a text telling me to meet them outside. I ignore it. I see gray looks at his phone and walks out. He's probably gonna talk to his parents or something.

Grayson POV
I feel someone cover my mouth. I jump and try to pull away but it was a good grip. The person lets go of me. I turn around and I see Bri. I curl my fist as I look at her hand. She was holding a...knife.

Conversation (Gray&Bri)
Gray: Why are u here? *curls first tight*

Bri: Break up with Jan now!

Gray: in your dreams *turns around ready to walk away*

Bri: if u don't I will kill her and the baby

Gray: *turns back at Bri and tears up* No!

Bri: Then. Break. Up. With. Her.

Gray: *looks down. But she's pregnant and I love her

Bri: it's ok baby graybear I'll give u all the babies u want *smirks and walks closer to gray* now go break up with her and come to me