Chapter 2:

"Kim Estrada! Yah! Go out with me!"

"W-WHAT?!" Then everybody in the hallway looked at me, waiting for an answer then I walked towards Baekhyun, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the nearest less crowded area.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"Love at first sight." I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Fine. . . I had a reason!" he gave up.

"I'm all ears."

"So. . . let's just say one of my friends called me pathetic because I didn't have a girlfriend. . . He thinks it's because of my recent relationship but it's because of my recent relationship but it's because I don't need to date anyone. Then, this friend of mine started to create this crappy story about me not being over Taeyeon and so I was dared to do this, to date someone nobody has dated before for 2 months. Coincidentally, you're new. . . not only to the school but to the country so you're kind of the perfect girl for the given dare."

I just looked at him. "I don't know. . ."

"I know it's stupid to just ask a girl that I never met. . . and to ask a girl who barely knows me but listen, I don't want any of the press making up stories. I've had enough drama and trouble. . . I understand if you want to say no--"

"I. . . ugh okay."

"Really!? Goma--"

"But better make sure this won't get too big with the press or TV or whatever social media possible."

"Deal!"

"And. . . I need to get to know you more if you want me to play the part of being your girlfriend. . ."

"Done!"

I know it's rather fast or everything's happening so quickly but. . . Eugh! I just felt sorry for him!

The Next Day. . .

"Kim. . . psst! Kim!" I groaned as someone tried to wake me up.

"What?"

"Baekhyun's here to pick you up." Angela said quietly.

"Okay. . ."

'Wait. . . what?!'

"Baekhyun's here to what!?" I bolted up from my sleep and took a peek at the living room.

"Good morning!"

"Y-you! What are you doing here?!" I said as I pointed at him.

"I'm here to pick you up."

"Ho-how did you know where I lived?" He looked at Angela.

"I heard what happened. . ." she laughed awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry." she smiled.

After that, I changed into my uniform and we all decided to walk to the high school. As we were walking there, we saw Chanyeol.

"Anneyong!" he smiled and then Angela kind of fell silent.

"Angela. . . can we talk?" Chanyeol said silently.

"Okay. . ." she gave him a small smile.

"Hey! What's up with Angela and Chanyeol?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Uhm. . . about them? I-- so. . ." Before he could even finish, a bunch of girls ran into us by the school gate.

"Hi Kim!"

"Your hair is so pretty!!"

"Anneyong! Baekhyun oppa! Kim unnie!"

Literally, everyone was all over us.