I'm not ready...

********Y/N's POV********

      I walked up to Jacob's house to be greeted by Jacob's mom.

  "Hi umm is Jacob here?" I asked kindly.
  "Oh yes and do you mind telling me why your crying y/n." She asked considered.
   " oh um I just need to talk to him about something that's been bothering me." I said.
   "Oh please don't break up with him he's very happy with you!" She said pleading.
   "Oh no I'm not going to do that that's the last thing I'd want to do is hurt him!" I said giggling.
   "Oh okay thank you I've never seen him this happy before it's really great you make him this happy!" She said.
   "Yeah, he makes me very happy too!" I said smiling.
   "Well, he should be out very soon so you can go to his room!" She said waving me off.
   "Okay, thank you!" I said walking down the hallway.

      I walked down the hallway to Jacob's room. I heard the shower turn off I walked into   his room and laid down on my back on his bed thinking about how is is going to go and if he'll find out about the cutting. Tears sung my eyes as I was laying on his bed. I heard the bathroom door open and seen Jacob wrapped in a towel around his waist. I stared at the ceiling as tears fell down my face. I heard Jacob say he'll be real quick getting dressed I didn't answer because it would just be sobs to come out.

     He came out of the bathroom with khakis and a white shirt. He walked over to the bed and saw me crying.

   "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked hugging me gesturing me to sit up.

I sat up and face him while tears fell out of my eyes.

  "Y/n please talk to me!" He said with pleading eyes.
  "Jacob..." I choked out.
  " Baby, I'm here what's wrong? I wuvvvv you!!" He said cute.
   I finally claimed myself down.
  "We need to talk about something" I said not looking in his eyes because I would cry again.
   "Oh no your breaking up with me!" He said sadly.
   "NO I'm not I really like you babe!" I said giving him a little kiss.
  " okay good because I really like you too Y/n!" He said hugging me.
   "Okay so here's what happened today." I said looking serious.
    I told everything that happened.
   "Hunter really did that to you?" He asked sad and concerned.
  "Yes and I thought you would be mad about so I..." I trailed off.
   "Baby you didn't do anything why would I be mad? And what did you do? Oh Y/n please tell me you didn't..." he said sadly.
     I just started crying.
  "Babyyyyyyy please don't cry and don't that anymore why didn't you tell me, I really care about you!?" He said hugging me sadly.
   "I-I-I'm sorry I-I should have told you!" I said between sobs.
  "It's okay baby, now can I see them please I wanna make sure their not bad?" He asked.
   "It's hurts to pull up the sleeves so I'm taking my shirt off okay?" I asked.
   "Okay" he said.
  I took off my hoodie and showed him. His eyes went wide.
   "Y/n I could have lost you these are really deep baby please promise me no more!!" He said stern look.
   "I promise baby I luvvvvv you!" I said hugging him.
  "Okay good, I luvvvvvvv you too baby girl." He said hugging me.

   *********Jacob's POV*******

   Whenever she showed me I was so sad I wish she would have told me she's my princess, queen even, my baby, everything I need in life, and even more I just love her I wished she would have told me about this but, I'm just glade she's here with me. I never want to leave her.

*******Y/N's POV******

   I put on one of Jacob's hoodies and cuddled in his bed with him. He turned on Netflix. We watched a random movie Jacob pick out. In the middle of the movie Jacob was acting weird.

   "Jacob, baby?" I asked.
   "Yes, baby girl?" He said still staring the television still.
I paused the movie and sat on Jacob's lap.
   "Jacob I'm serious!!" I said sternly.
  "What wrong?" I asked.
  "Y/n... I'm just worried about you I love you so much" He said.
" Baby, please don't worry about me I already promised you I won't do it again, and I love you too Jacob!" I said.

      I gave Jacob a kiss. It turned into a heated make out session he want more and more each kiss. He yanked my shirt off (aka his shirt) he started kissing my neck and sucking on it leaving hickeys on it. I took his shirt off stopping him kissing my neck. I started kissing his neck  I left hickeys along his abs and neck. He let out a small moan. I really turned me on. He soon flipped us over so he was on top and started pulling my shorts down.

  "Babe, it's too early I-I can't" I said looking sad because I could tell he really wanted too.
   "Oh... it's okay baby if your not ready than I'm not. I love you!!" He said buttoning my shorts back up and giving my a quick kiss.
   "I love you too" I say kissing him back.

   I put back on his shirt and cuddled with him.

  "I'm sorry" I whispered to him sadly because I thought he was mad. while cuddling up against him.
  "Baby, no, no, no don't be sorry I shouldn't have took it that far, it's my fault Y/n. I love you I would never take advantage of you babe!" He said turning on his side to face me.
   "I just really thought you wanted to?" I said.
  "Not endless you wanted it that bad?" He said.
  "Okay, I love you baby!" I said cuddling up next to him.
  "I love you too baby girl!" He said kissing my forehead.

  We played the movie and slowly fell asleep in Jacob's arms.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💟
Please please please vote ⭐️, comment your thoughts 💭, share with your friends 🙃, and add to your reading list to see whenever I update! 💜
‼️ Edited ‼️
     Word Count - 1056 🧡

-Sarah 💛💛