Day 1

(Its Tiffany's first day at school and well its high school so read on and see what happens on the first day of school)

"Uhhh mom why do I have to go." Tiffany says to her mom wall eating breakfast.  'Honey its the first day back to school you have to go and you can make some friends how does that sound?' Her mom says wall drinking her coffe 'And plus you will meet cute boys and mabey date Tiff'.          
'Uh I dont get it why do you want me to date im only 15 mom im not 20 yet jesus'. Tiffany snaps at hee mom.
A couple hours when Tiffanys a school and in first period. 'Oh shot I think im on my period'!!! She thinks wall she raises her hand 'Yes Miss.Champion'. The teacher calls on her 'Umm Mrs.Lovely can I talk to you in the hall real fast.' Tiffany askis really nervous like. "Yes you may come on then."Mrs.Lovely says as she walks out of the class with Tiffany and closes the door 'yes Mrs.Champion are you ok?' Tiffany says in a wisper "Im on my period. " the teacher looks at her and says "go to the bathroom and take this." The teafher hands her a pad.

(Sorry it was so short guys net chapter will be longer I promise thanks for reading And cheak out the song up top Good day and bye!!!!!!!!!)