Introduction

Ryan was a girl from a house that from the outside seemed perfectly fine. Lost her mother at 6, father worked, always the lead in the schools theatre production, good grades, decent looking. Things are obviously, as we all know, not always what they may seem. There has only ever been one person she could open up to. Ever.

Michael.

Michael was one of the nerds. A tall kid with brown messy hair who did stage crew in his schools theater company. To him Ryan wasn't even touchable. She wasn't a popular girl, and didn't have many friends, but she seemed content. He came from a good home. Parents loved him, not really in a fix for money. He kept to himself and his few friends.

Him and Ryan obviously had conversations but that was only durning drama rehearsal and after school.

As it seems, they find the only thing that was really missing, was each other.

HI IF YOU'RE HERE FROM MY OTHER STORY! THIS IS REALLY ONLY A RANDOM THOUGHT THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD ONE DAY! OKAY HERES JUST A REALLY QUICK RUN DOWN FROM ME

RYAN: Asexual, lives with dad and younger sister, mostly was raised by her older sister. Curly Brown-ish red-ish hair that is just above her shoulders, big hazel eyes, freckles, kinda short average height. As the book starts, Junior year of high school.

MICHAEL: Lives with mom and dad, nerd, only child, kinda rich. Scruffy light brown hair, brown eyes, tall. As the book starts, Junior year of high school.

HONESTLY THE INTRO SOUNDS SO CHEESY AND I KINDA HATE IT BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT ANY ITHER WAY WITHOUT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY???? Ahhhh the book is also third person limited meaning it's gonna be from third person pov but at different times it'll be limited to a different persons thoughts. And although Ryan is the main character it's mostly going to be from Michael