No Regrets, Just Love

Sonic walked to the store nd bought more food. He came home and puts the food away. He walked upstairs to where Tails was in the bedroom and jumped when Sonic puts his arms around him.

"Hello, my adorable fox~" he greeted with a purr. "And hello to my cocky hedgehog~" Tails smiled and kissed Sonic. The kiss became deeper and they smile.

"I love you, Sonic" Tails said and laid down on his lap. "I love you too, Tails" Sonic purred, stroking Tails as the fox closed his eyes and fell asleep. The doorbell rang and Sonic carefully got Tails off him before heading downstairs and opening the door.

"Hey Sonic. Is it true about you and Tails?" Blaze asked. "Yes" Sonic nodded and hoped she didn't come to judge. "Congratulations for you two. I am supporting you guys 100%" Blaze smiled. "Thanks" Sonic smiled and they hug.

"I'll see you around" Blaze waved before walking away. Sonic smiled and closed the door. He went upstairs and walked to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and almost jumped when Tails suddenly spoke.

"Who was that?" He asked."Blaze. She said she supports us 100%" Sonic said. "That is nice" Tails said and closed his eyes, falling back asleep.

Sorry its not as long as you want. Its something. SonicxTails fluff