Chapter 18

Esmerelda's pov

- yes I tried but he's married! He doesn't want anything to do with me. Look jade I don't want to be part of your plan anymore.

I don't want to hurt German again. I don't really love him, everything I said a few weeks ago was a lie. I don't love him but I do care, jade hired me the first time to make German fall in love with me and so jade could have a share in his money. But also to hurt Angie and make her suffer. I felt awful but I needed the money. I didn't want to hurt anyone but I had no choice, I had to survive. It's different now, I have a good job that pays well, I don't know why I agreed to help jade again, I didn't really need to but I thought some extra money might be nice.

- married !! To who?!

Jade is freaking out. She's become to obsessed with German and his life she can't think straight anymore. She used to just care about his money but now she wants more.

- I don't know.

- well who did you see in the house!

- well I was talking to German and Angie came in after, I didn't see anyone else. But he said he was married and loved his wife.

- Angie! That wretched tutor! I want her to suffer! .... Wait she must be, if Germans married to someone and loves them then she must be suffering!

I don't know what she's talking about? Why would she suffer ?

- what do you mean?

- Angie loves German, it's so clear didn't you see it?

Now I think about it I did, of course she loved him, why else would she be sad when ever she sore us together! That must have been why I sore her that night.....

- of course.

- look Esmerelda! I will pay you double if you just find out who he's married to!

That's a tempting offer, but I can't.

- no jade, I won't, I can't hurt them like that again.

Then I walk out and just as i am about to close the door I hear her mumble.

- fine, I will do it myself.

Angie's pov

What's wrong with me! For the past few weeks or so I have been feeling so different and acting so weird. I've been having crazy mood swings and food cravings. Also I've been really smell sensitive lately. The other day I was cooking some chicken and all of a sudden the smell got to me and I was sick. Weird.

The kids have come up with some great ideas to raise money for the studios show. A small show at Lucas with some cool acts and a small show in the studios hall. Everyone wants to raise the money, and we have 8ish months now so that's good.

I'm still Violetta's tutor so I'm teaching her about sustainable development in our geography lesson today. I've got a lot better at the hole tutor thing, I'm actually quite impressed with myself. Violetta's not paying any attention though.

- vilu, what's up?

She snaps out of her daydream.

- oh I'm sorry angie, nothing's up.

I raise my eyebrows.

- oh really?

She knows im not buying it.

- well ummmm..... I wanted to ask you and dad something.... well you see, leons parents are going out of town for a night in two days and he was going to stay at maxis house but something came up. So he has nowhere to stay and I was wondering if he could stay here, just for one night?

I don't know about this. Germans changed a lot and is so much more caring and supportive but this might be to much for him.

-Vilu I don't know. You will have to ask your Dad. He's just down stairs.

- yeah I know.... Will you come with me?

- sure.

We walk downstairs towards Germans office and then knock on the door.

- come in!

We walk in and smile at him.

- how's my beautiful girls this morning?

Me and vilu awkwardly look at the floor, none of us talking.

- ummm dad.... I was wondering if...

- oh sorry to interrupt you violetta, I just wanted to tell you both that I have to go on a business trip for three days and I leave tonight.

Oh no, I think I know what vilu's thinking. She would let Leon stay here without telling her dad. No I can't do that, I won't lie to German again.

- what were you saying vilu?

- oh nothing, it doesn't matter.

I glare at her, and she does puppy dog eyes back. I know we're thinking the same thing.

- okay fine, it does matter. Could Leon stay over tomorrow night? His parents are out of town and he has no where else to stay.

- I don't know violetta. I mean I won't be here to check on you.

- but dad, Angie's here and Olga and romallo! He would just stay in the guest room for one night! You can trust me, please let me prove to you that I can.

- well okay...

- yay!

Violetta jumps up excitedly and hugs German then me before leaving.

- so what time are you leaving ?

I ask German. I wish he didn't have to go, I hate being without him even for a day.

- about three hours. I have to catch the half four plane. And I'm going to Berlin.

- Berlin ! That's so far away.

He laughs a little. Then hugs me.

- I'll call you around 7 tomorrow just to check everything's okay.

- okay. I love you German.

- I love you to.