2.1

"Oh my god." Louis says and let's out a laugh as Harry steps out in a Seattle Seahawks crop top. Harry laughs along, covering his face.

"Please wear that." Louis laughs as Harry shakes his head violently.

"No way! I got it as a gag Louis!" He laughs and Louis shakes his head.

"No your wearing it babe. I love it so much." Louis laughs evilly and pulls out his phone, snapping a picture of Harry who giggles happily.

"Okay that's enough give me your old jersey." Harry says, Louis shakes his head no.

"You look hot in that." Louis bites his lip, watching Harry's cheeks burn.

"Louis." Harry whines in embarrassment. Louis sighs and gets up, grabbing his tattered old Seahawks jersey.

"Fine fine. But your wearing that for me later." Louis winks and hands the jersey to Harry. Harry's face is still on fire as he snatches the jersey. He takes off the top, pretending not to notice as Louis stashed it away as he slipped on the normal football jersey.

"Ready?" Harry asks, grinning dopily when he turns around and is met with a kiss.

"You've got to stop getting tall. Soon you're gonna be taller than me." Louis murmurs, arms circling Harry's waist as he softly kissed along his throat. Harry's smile never fades as Louis pulls away and takes out his phone.

"Let's take a picture." He says, Harry complying easily.

louist91: football games with my crazy boy 😍👬

"I look like a wet rat." Harry laughs, Louis shaking his head.

"You look so gorgeous babe. So happy. Are you happy love?" Louis asks sincerely. It makes Harry smile so hard, no one had genuinely asked him that before.

"So very happy Lou." Harry murmurs to him, leaning in and kissing his boyfriend.

"Now, we've got a football game to get to."