; competition ;

highschool au where brendon urie is head over heels for tyler joseph, a basketball player at josh's and brendon's school. brendon meets up with tyler and went on a couple dates with tyler and befriending him. then josh, brendon's best friend, realizes he loves tyler when the three hang out at brendon's house. josh and brendon then face off and see who'll really captivate the heart of the notorious tyler joseph.

brendon first sees tyler joseph at josh's brother's basketball game. josh's brother is on the defense team, and tyler's is on the opposing team. tyler is team captain from brendon's school. brendon is at the game because josh invited him to josh's brother's game. brendon sees tyler, and falls for him. brendon goes on a mission to date tyler, hanging out with tyler, going on a couple dates with him, and befriending him. then, josh, tyler and brendon hang out at brendon's house. josh realizes he has feelings for tyler too. at school josh starts to make it more obvious that he has feelings for tyler accidentally, and brendon notices. then josh andmbrendon becomes rivals- both trying to become the lover of tyler joseph. in the end, josh and tyler become boyfriends, and brendon finds a boy- dallon- and dates him. (brendon met dallon because dallon was a barista at a local café that brendon took tyler to)