Christmas Wish (Natsu One Shot)

Walking home alone on a lonely Christmas Eve. Snow dancing gracefully as it falls, the cold wind brushing against your bare face. Looking down as you walk home, a smile found it's way onto your lips, will your wish come true? You asked yourself. Too busy looking down and thinking you did not realise an old friend of your slithering up behind you.
"Boo" a mysterious voice said close to your ears, making you jump in shock.
It was none other then Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. A devious smile was found on this pink haired boys lip.You crossed your arms and looked at him angrily expecting an explanation for his actions. He on the other hand only laughed hysterically at your reaction to his immature trick.
You let out a sigh and just waved at him before continuing your trip home. He was a persistent one, following you home and keep on pestering you like a bug.
As you were about to open the door to your house you look at him and said cheerfully " thank you Natsu for walking me home". "It was nothing" he said giving you a large grin. You both said your goodbyes and you entered your house.You took a nice warm bath to heal yourself from that winter wonderland. You jumped in bed and was getting very comfy and was about to fall asleep. Suddenly a noise was emitting behind you. The bed sheets were ruffling. You jumped out in shock and was now examining what could be the cause. The mysterious creature showed itself from under the sheets. It was Natsu.
"I should've known" you said no longer surprised.
He groans and looks at you half asleep, " huh" he managed to say.
"Go home" you commanded.
The pink haired boy's eyes widened at the thought.
"No" he retorted."why" you said expecting at least a decent reason.
"Your bed is so comfy and warm." He said as he snuggled deeper into the pillow and sheets.
"Plus, it smells like you" he said quietly before drifting off into dream land. Too bad you didn't hear that last sentence.

You sat on your couch watching the boy sleep peacefully on your bed. A little snot bubble was spotted as he snores like a truck. You couldn't help but give out a chuckle before you stood up and walked over to him.
Bending down and looking at his face you smiled.
" what would I do without you?" You asked the asleep boy.
Abruptly he pulls you onto the bed by your neck and mumbled in his sleep" huh? You can't sleep again?"
You let out a shock but embarrassing look at him.
His hair falling over his face and yours inches away from his. One arm placed on your waist and you could hear his breathing.
Suddenly his eyes blinked non stop taking in what he is seeing. His mouth opened in shock.
" I-I-I'm so sorry!" He stuttered.
You just gave him a soft smile indicating it's ok.
" it's j-j-just I had a dream of us when we were little. You never could have slept by yourself and always wanted me to be next to you" he explained.
You nodded, "yes, I remember" you said covering your mouth from laughing.
"It sure is cold" he said avoiding your gaze and pushing you closer to him.
You looked down to see your body was less then an inch from each other. His eyes still avoiding and his cheeks a rosy coloured blush. You covered your mouth chuckling at him.
"Mm, it is" you said happily, snuggling into his chest.
He looks down at your sudden action but gave an angelic smile and wraps his arm around you.
It was warm, so warm. His wonderful embrace and strong arms protecting you from the outside world. His heartbeat was steady but soothing, it was a lullaby to you.Hypnotising you and making you fall asleep.

~Flashback~

Dear Santa, I wish this year for Christmas I can be with Natsu.....

~Flashback end~

"Arigatou, Santa"

The End ~
--------------------------
I'm a new writer so I'm not sure if it's good so comments will be appreciated and taken into consideration :)