#73-HEY

so...hey.
i've been hiding all summer aaaaand...
i'm so sorry about that...i've tried to doodle and stuffs but things didn't work out well so let just say I gave up.
i apologize not having anything to show you guys, but i'm really appreciate that you're still reading these words... shout-out to all the ppl I follow...

so i've been thinking and maybe my drawing power went out...maybe while waiting for it to restore i'll try sth new :3 maybe writing wouldn't be so bad :3 i'm thinking of writing a book, the main content will be songs lyrics and i'll add a few details to make it sound like a real story...well that's just an intention so please comment your opinions ((: i would be very glad to read them even if they're negative or positive ((: feel free to comment dudettes ;)
also i'm thinking of writing a 'book' that i'll write like a diary... what do you think?

i officially stated high school this morning and things weren't as terrible as i thought they would be. i study the same class with my bff and we sit next to each other ((: i feel so glad having her right beside me...also about 8 other classmates from my middle school study here too and that's a real relief...

aaaand
guess what
NO ART CLASS
oh heck no ;-;
at least i'll suffer this with my bff..

final thing before finish this, i have a tumblr, please follow me if you have time ((: it's lottie-de-qt ((:

peace, guys, and have a wonderful day <3