[0] : Your Chapter, My Shot

06:14 PM

I went back to my house and searched for that book. I'm still wondering what just happened with the bookstore? Am I just hallucinating or what? I'm very sure that it was located there.

Once I saw it already, I opened my laptop and the browser. I'm going to search what do this writings mean. Okay. All for Baekhyun.

I immediately typed "BNEEDD RGNO—06:14"

I reloaded the site and searched again. Why is that—THERE IS NO ANSWER?! There should be at least only one!

BNEEDD RGNO—06:14

This 06:14 must be the time. But it is morning or evening? Where are we going to meet anyway? Arrgh! But what does the letters mean?

Should I rearrange it?

NEED BRONDG?
GRONED BEG?
WHAT THE FVCK?

I should know this. I need to know this.

It must be connected with Baekhyun. What does he like? Books. What about it? His bookstore, the books there—

Fudge. I remember already! Baekhyun's bookstore signage is written this way! Instead of OPEN, he wrote it as PQFO. And instead of CLOSE, it is written as DMPTF. I need to read the letter next to the letters given. It must be the answer.

BNEEDD RGNO — COFFEE SHOP

Coffee Shop! Of course! But why is the title is coffee shop? This is hella weird. What coffee shop is he talking about?

Something's off. It feels like, there is still a missing piece. My gaze went to the book who's lying on the bed. It is opened and an old picture seems like waiting to be seen by me.

Uh. I suddenly remembered the photos that I saw earlier. I think all my blood is rushing towards my head right now.

"What's this?" I silently asked myself after removing a tissue paper which is attached to the last page.

Yeol, thank you for this day! even if you didn't take me back like what I've expected you to do. Maybe you don't really love me that much :< or maybe, I didn't love you enough. Please be the Chanyeol that I used to know. You can always come back to me if you want to!

coffee shop, 85'0614

I don't understand. He knew me all along? But...how?

85'0614

What does it mean? June 14, 1985? But that was years ago. And I'm still not born. Or was it because it was not me?

I'm really determine to see Baekhyun again so to my hope, I went back to the place which I'm very sure. But it was a bar.

"Oh, you're here again?"

I turned around only to see the same old guy who talked to me a week ago.

"Yeah. I'm wondering what happened to the bookstore here last week?"

Didn't care if I sound so rude right now.

"Bookstore? Kid, this is a bar already even before you were born—wait."

I waited for him to continue talking and then he did.

"Yeah, I remembered already. This place was a bookstore about 32 years ago. But they demolished it after the owner..."

"What? 32 years ago? But I just saw it last week! How is that even possible?"

I grasp my hair out of frustration but a question suddenly popped out of my head.

"Mister, how did you know that it happened years ago? Are you related to Byun Baekhyun?"

"Byun Baekhyun? He was my sunlight. He was my own version of happiness. He was mine. He was mine but Chanyeol came into the picture and take him away from me." he said while smiling sadly at me

"The boy's name was Chanyeol? So we have the same name." I mumbled and looked at the book I'm holding.

But why did I saw Baekhyun? Does he think I'm his Chanyeol?

"Your name is Chanyeol? Really? What a coincidence. By the way, why are you here?"

"I'm here to looked for Baekhyun. I'm here to understand what is really happening and where is this coffee shop located?" I said as I pointed out the letter inside the book.

I saw his face covered with shocked and his eyes suddenly became bigger.

"How...How did you have his diary?" he asked me, stammering.

"He gave it to me last week. Is he gone already?"

The sense of familiarity I felt when I met Baekhyun made me smile. For just a day, I made a connection with him. Sadly.

"I don't know. Baekhyun left for a long time that's why they decided to take down his store. Chanyeol? I don't have any idea where he is right now. But one thing is for sure, before Baekhyun disappeared, I saw them talking inside the coffee shop and he was crying."

"Maybe they broke up. I think this letter is the evidence of that."

"If Baekhyun's already gone, maybe Baekhyun wants to see you there. I'll give you the location." he smiled and after writing on a piece of paper, he hand it to me already.

"Thank you, Mister?"

"Sehun. I'm Oh Sehun. Nice meeting you again, Yeol."