Do It For Baltimore - Chapter 1

Im the outcast. The laughing stock. Why would anyone want to be my friend? Exactly, no one did. I never wanted to move to Baltimore in the first place. Everyone here hated me and what, i had only shown up 2 weeks ago. Rumours were already spread round about me, i hadn't spoke a word to hardly anyone, but i was the first thing everyone talked about.

This is what i was trying to get away from, i didn't want to be bullied, i just wanted to fit in. Why was it so hard? If it wasn't for Jack i wouldn't be in this mess.

Well, its actually my mums fault for sending me to live with my brother when i could cope easily on my own. I didnt choose to be here, it was Jacks idea for me to meet his band.

Yeah i saw pictures of them, but i hadn't heard their music. Their band was called 'All Time Low' and whenever i spoke about it, people thought i was talking about the song the wanted made up. All i knew is that they were going on their first small tour in a few months and they wanted me to come with them.

My mum didn't think i was depressed, and i wouldn't say i was but there was a lot of times when i didn't want to live because of what people had said to me. Of course, i got over it. But its not that easy. I had a lot of problems with losing my father as a child, and then we lost my grandfather things were going downhill. Thats why my mum sent me to live with Jack, she thought it would help me start fresh and get out of the house more since i was practically glued to my room, my guitar and my computer.

I stayed in my room a lot, some band posters spread across my room, well not some you couldn't actually see the white wall behind it. My other wall was painted purple and had a few photo frames up of my family. There was a desk at the side of the room and a bed, i hadn't actually had any time to decorate and Jack wouldn't take me to buy new things for my room. All my posters were old and i used to have them in my old room. I liked lots of bands, and so Jack thought i would be into their sort of music; rock. I liked bands such as; Of mice & men, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, a day to remember and lots of others i couldn't really name on the top of my head.

I stopped daydreaming as i heard Jacks voice from downstairs,

"Harper! Get your butt down here. Dinners ready" he yelled.

I loved Jacks cooking, he was amazing. Maybe thats why they let him into the band, maybe hes just secretly the chef.

I giggled at my own joke and ran downstairs. Although i loved my brother a lot, i was disappointed he made me go to Richburg High.