019; giving what he wanted

Joey

"Hi babe." Hannah kissed my cheeks when she saw me at the parking lot. "How are you?"

"Good." I said plainly.

"Come on let's go." She grabbed my hand.

We entered the school and I kept thinking of Emma.

"I love you Joey."

It was the first time I heard her say that in a serious tone. Maybe she was really that hurt? I don't like her okay? I said some stuffs just to make her leave me alone because I know it's the best for her.  I don't want her to be hurt  just because of me, ever again.

Now I want to put all of my attention to Hannah. She's the only girl I loved so much. I don't know why I am like this but im so deeply in love with her .

"Okay see you on lunch babe." Hannah said and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Okay bye babe." I said as I went to my locker.

I put the stuffs I needed in my bag and after I got done, I shut my locker and went to my first period. I arrived at my room and the students were still filling up so I grabbed my phone and checked on everyone's snapchat stories.

Someone caught my attention which was Emma entering the room. She was wearing the same thing. Black hoodie and leggings. I looked at her and we both accidentally made an eye contact.

She took the different seat which was really far from me. She looked down as I continued to watch her move. I noticed that she was wiping something on her face. Is she crying?

Our teacher entered the classroom and she got her bag and took out her notebook. She started writting something while not bothering to look at me.

Emma

The class ended andI looked at my phone which I got a message from Jacob. Its almost been a week that we didn't talked. I clicked the notification and unlocked my phone .

Jacob(the 'gentleman' guy)

Hi i miss you

im so so fucking broken Jacob 😭💔

what happened?!

Joey

He told me to never talk to him again or leave him alone.

He's so heartless!!

I wish i was there for you, but goddamn im still here at last period😭

Lol it's okay Jayy, im okay.

Lol i just made you a nickname

I saw your Ig post in your prom and damnn I did a screenshot😍😍😍💯🔥

O o p s HAHAAHHAAH

LMAO JACOB HAHAA

bye brb i don't want to get a detention!!!💀😭

I left him on seen , I chuckled a little while walking outside the school. I'm so so so alone here in this school. Reign and Dani? I don't know where they're are and me and Joey isn't talking right now.

I'm so tired of things, I feel so left alone. I looked around at the people who was talking to each other , laughing, and smiling. Damn, I want to be back with my old self.

I saw Joey, and he caught me gaze instantly. I looked down and put my hoodie on and walked faster towards the parking lot.

My heartbeat raced as I saw him, like really fast. When I went on my car , I really felt dizzy. I grabbed my keys but I stumbled down and fainted. Now all I see was black.

A/N
i hate period cramps!!!! 😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡