The truth

I still sat there on 1 knee. She just looked at me and shakes her head. "I'm sorry Patrick I can't...I still love Chris.. I'm sorry but..it's over..I'm going back to Chris" I stand up. I give her a kiss on the head and left her standing there all alone.

Ellen's PoV

I snap him out of his day dream. I see Patricks face sadden and he sits back up in disappointment. I stand up and pull his face to me. "Ye-es! Yes please, Patrick I wanna marry you!" I finally manage to say. His smile is was from ear to ear. He slides the ring on and picks me up.

"Oh my god Ellen, you scared me so hard.."  He says.

"I'm sorry, the shock was to big that I couldn't form any words. Why wouldn't I marry someone like you? There is only 1 of you!"

"And I'm happy to marry the only one of you Ellie. So, look around you, do you see that house?" I turn around and see a house that I did notice already but didn't mind it that much.

"Yes.?" I say confused.

"You know why I'm that much away from home to go 'racing'?"

"No.."

"I'm renovating with some of the race cast, Justin, Kevin, James, Martin and T.R knight. In that house, I want to live with you in that house, I wanna build a family with you, I wanna be your husband in that house." I didn't say anything, I just jumped into his arms and cry it out of his shoulder. "it's okay Ellie" 

I hear movement from the bushes and it's everyone that helped on the house."So let's take a look shall we?"

Just imagine the house of Meredith and Derek that he build and we are all equal to how it looks because we can all have a different perspective of the house and it will be confusing for people. I also can't describe things that much like rings, persons, houses, etc.

After the tour we all went to a little cafe and talked their a little bit. "So are you guys ready to live in the house maybe next month? And to get married too?" Justin asked while taking a sip of his coke. 

"I still can't believe it..I'm so lucky with you." I give him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm lucky with you too Ellie" he gives me a kiss back.

"Okay.." Martin sighs.

"What is it Martin?"

"Nothing.. It's just that we have a kissing scene tomorrow and I'm not ready.. I don't know how to kiss on camera..and I was gonna ask if I should call it off."

"Martin, I'll go with you to the set and I'll show you how to kiss on acting base. Because if I see 1 loving spark I'll smack you down"  Patrick said joking first but then went serious.

"Yeah I have a wife..remember?"

"I had one too, but I got a divorce.." Patrick said "and I'll Marry this beauty."

Flashback

"So Patty you ready?" I ask.

Patricks PoV

"Why wouldn't I? I'm gonna divorce that bitch." I say when I grab Ellen closer to me by her waist. "And then I can finally marry you in the future." I smile. "So let's get going shall we?"

Once we arrived we rushes into the courthouse and waited outside. Jillian came after 5 minutes and sat next to us. Ellen and I obviously talked, and Jillian just sat there jealous.

"Mr.Dempsey, Mrs.Dempsey" I got up but Ellen didn't.

"Come with us Ellie, I want you to see that I sign it." She nods. I grab her hand and squeeze it a little. She looks up at me and smiles widely. "We are going to this together." She gets up and places her arm around my waist. We walk inside the room. An elder man stood there waiting for us, who was the lawyer of Jillian. My lawyer was also there. I had a good lawyer who has won a lot of cases and wanted to do everything to win a case.

"Oh you brought your little whore?" Jillian snapped at us. I gave Ellen a squeeze under the table so she wont make it worse then it already is.

"First of all, she isn't a whore. Second of all, why should you care? In maybe 10 minutes we will go outside this room, and I'll never see you again. Or I hope I'll never see you again." She gave me a death glare and decided to stop.

"Oh everyone is already here, I'm sorry I had duty call. Let's get this started shall we?" The guy said. We all nod.

"Can we do it quick? Because I don't wanna stay much longer. I have to go somewhere." I say. I didn't need to go somewhere I just wanted to get out there as soon as possible before she starts calling Ellen a murderer.

"Sure, you both have to sign on the line and then you are done." He handed us a pen and gave me the divorce papa era first. Without hesitation I signed it and passed it over too Jillian. She looked at it for 30 seconds-ish and then finally signed it. "I officially present you guys divorced." I stood up and shook Jillian's hand.

"Even though you were always a bitch, thank you." She shook my hand back and gave a little smile. I also shook the rest of everyone's hands and eventually a kiss to Ellen. "Let's go home.."

End of flashback

"Anyway, I'm getting tired." Justin said.

"Yeah me too, so Patrick you'll be there in 2 days on the set?" Martin asked while he stood up.

"I will, and I'll teach you how to act a kiss." We all laughed and said our goodbyes. "So do you like being my fiancé?" I ask while we walked to the car.

"I'm still in shock..but I'm happy, I'm happy to become your wife.." She says while getting into the car.

"I'm happy to become a piece of your life.." I lay my hand on her thigh.

The drive home we had small talks but it was an enjoyable silence. 10 minutes later we arrived, we said goodbye to the nanny, and sat down in the sofa.

"Ellie..are you okay?" I say when she just started into the darkness.

"I'm scared..." I scoop closer and held her in my arms. I let her head rest on my shoulder.

"Of what..?"

"I see every night, literally every night, that bush move and someone running out of it." I look at her shocked but I hid it so she didn't have to worry that much.

"That will just be the press that wants juicy picks of us.." I tried to calm her down, and that helped a little.

"You are right..Let's go to bed.." She stood up and reached for my hand. I got up and we both went upstairs. We put on our pyjamas and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellen's PoV.

I wake up at 3 am and my mouth was so dry. I was too scared to go alone downstairs "paddy?" I shoved him. No response. I shoved him again. No response. Guess I'll go downstairs alone. I went downstairs and grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

??? PoV

They are stupid, they forgot to lock the back door, oh yeah the nanny forgot. Nanny's are such a help. I sneak inside but I froze when I heard a glass hit the marble counter. I see Ellen standing there, about to go upstairs. I sneak up behind her.

Ellen's PoV

Once I drank I set down the glass and went upstairs, or tried too. I suddenly feel strong arms around my body and my mouth, so I couldn't scream. He quickly switch his hand to a cloth. In a few seconds I was out.

Hehheheh,
Sorry that I didn't update this but I was running out of ideas so it's hard to continue but I got some ideas. Damn 1358 words..Anyway, hope you all are having a great day/night.
~Lizzie 💞❤️