I didn't X Mean X To

The jacuzzi felt so warm and relaxing. It makes me feel so pure as if I'm born again. Thinking about being born again gives back bad memories. I will just think about how warm it is.

I can see Ryuji running towards me happily. He was smiling widely. This gives me a hint that everything was going alright. I guess it's time to swim, finally.

Ryuji sat beside me as he exhaled tiredly. He smiled again and looked at me. This really makes me question myself about how much he smiles.

Me: how was it?
Ryuji: it was great. We can go swim now with no worries.
Me: great! Shall we go swim now?
Ryuji: yeah. Im still a beginner though, so let's start easily.
Me: yeah sure.

We both went to the swimming pool. There were many, actually. So I chose the one with slides.

Ryuji: you really want to go there?
Me: yeah. Let's try the big slide.
Ryuji: fine.
Me: I'm. Why don't you call the guys, so we all will have fun.
Ryuji: ok. Wait.

I sat on the corner of the pool. My heart hitting my chest so hard it makes me feel like I swallowed my heart. I feel a little dizzy and I want to throw up. I couldn't. Something in my head was whispering bad thoughts. Bad psychotic thoughts full of anger. I may not see Alluka again after this day.

Ryuji: they're here.
Gon: what do you want to play?
Me: let's go on that slide.

It was steep and high. It looked interesting and fun. I was so ready for something. Fortunately, we stood on a line where I was the last, Alluka in front of me, and Killua in front of Alluka. After Killua reached the water I was ready to get my thoughts into action.

Alluka was still standing. She looked a bit scared which made me feel better about the situation that is going to happen. I pushed one of her legs as she fell on her knees and slid till half of the slide. She pushed herself away which made her fall from the slide. She's a big idiot.

Alluka's leg hit the edge of the pool and I can see it got injured badly. She couldn't swim up and was drowning. I smiled then went to position. I just sat on the slide as I watched the situation from above. Killua rescued his little innocent sister while Gon and Ryuji were watching in awe.

Killua: ALLUKA! Wake up!

I can say she was unconscious. That's not good. I wanted her dead. I slid down and went to Ryuji acting like I was frightened.

Ryuji: did u see that?!
Me: poor girl. That's so sad.

Killua carried Alluka and ran to find some help. A man saw Killua so he ran for help. He carried Alluka and put her in a car as Killua and Gon went into the car. The man drove away leaving us behind knowing nothing.

Kurapika took out his phone and called Gon to ask him about which hospital he is going to.

~~~~~~~~~~

"She is going to be fine. She got injured in the leg and became unconscious by the cause of fear. No water is in her lungs, you can say she will get better sooner."

Killua: thanks doctor.
Gon: Killua. Why don't we go and ask the nurse about when Alluka can leave.
Killua: yeah. Let's go. Kurapika, take care.

I was sitting in one of the chairs doing nothing. It felt awkward. But not as awkward as Ryuji. He knows nothing and he looks a bit nervous.

Ryuji: um. Guys. I guess I have to go. Mom and my sisters will be worried.
Me: yeah. No problem. I will see you tomorrow in the soccer field.

Ryuji smiled and went out. Now it's just me, Kurapika, and Alluka. I am sure Alluka will tell Killua that I pushed her. I don't know what to do. I have no ideas.

Me: Kurapika.
Kurapika: yeah?
Me: if something bad happens to me, what would you do?
Kurapika: try as hard as I can to help you.
Me: what if it hurts you?
Kurapika: still. I want to help cause you're just like Gon and Killua. Someone close to me.

Kurapika smiled.

Me: what if I'm someone bad?
Kurapika: what do you mean?
Me: will you help me stop being bad?
Kurapika: I still don't get it.
Me: Kurapika. I don't feel well.

I suddenly felt so dizzy. My stomach was turning upside down and my head is spinning around. I was looking at Kurapika. He was running towards me. I can't see well now. Everything is blurred

"BETA! Are you okay?"

No response. What I see now is a space of black. I have those weird dreams again.

~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry. Don't be scared I won't kill you because you did this to my sister.

Liar.

Why do you think so?

Because you never cared.

Killua and I were still cuddling. I don't know where we were. It was all full of darkness. I can see something from the distance. It's was someone. It was Ryuji.

I stood up and walked towards him. He was just staring straight. Blood suddenly ran out of his mouth. He closed his eyes slowly and fell on the floor. There was a stab in his back making me feel uncomfortable.

NO! DON'T DIE!

Someone was behind him holding a knife. His blue eyes glowed in the dark making the atmosphere feel heavy. The knife was bloody and the guy was scared.

Ren?

Beta. I didn't mean to!

You... killed?

I SAID I DIDN'T MEAN TO!

Water started filling the place suddenly. Ren disappeared. I tried swimming upwards but the water increased very fast and I couldn't reach. I swam downwards looking for and exit.

I suddenly spotted Kurapika trying to find an exit. He doesn't breathe underwater. I swam towards him. He looked at me with glowing eyes. Different scary eyes. I had no explanation if these were eyes or not, but they reminded me of me.