#3

***A week later ***

I'm now standing in the receiving area of airport with the security team waiting for Bts to arrive.

To be honest my fangirl harmone were going crazy at the thought of meeting bangtan but as I stand here now I'm nothing but nervous.

What if they aren't like they are on screen?

What if they're extremely rude to me? Or -

I shake my head at all these negative thoughts and tried to remain positive about this situation.

Their plane had landed about an hour ago so they'd probably be done with the whole check-in procedure.

Patiently waiting for them to arrive, I kept my eyes on the entrance gate. And in between the crowd I saw him.

Kim Namjoon.

After him came the others as well with the security team that airport provided them.

I shook my head mentally to regain my senses and to bring myself back to reality where I'm supposed to be their assistant not a crazy fangirl.

Soon they joined us as they saw the banner we were holding for them.

"hello sir, I'm Evangeline. Your assistant while you guys are here. I hope you enjoy your time here.  I did my best to maintain the quality of your stay here. Do inform me if anything needs to be changed or required."
I introduced myself and said all that professional shit that I was supposed to say to them as their assistant.

"ah hello I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of Bts as you probably know. It's good to see that the assistant the company provided is interested in her job. It'll be good working with you Evangeline".
He finished with a smile and shook my hand.

After him was standing suga ie Min Yoongi. So I went to him to introduce myself as well. 

"hello sir,  I'm Evangeline. I'll be your assistant while you guys are here. I hope you enjoy your stay".

"Hi I'm min yoongi, nice to meet you".
He said that and went to Namjoon to talk about some stuff.

Rude much!?  I thought. I mean I was being polite here by introducing myself and here he is, acting like he knows everything and everyone around here. Hmm maybe I'll just let him get lost here since he knows everything so he can find his way back to the house right? (sarcasm).
But duhh whom  am I kidding he is suga.  What else did I expect from him. He is cold but thats the attractive thing about him.

As I was lost in my thoughts, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see who it was.

And there our hope, Jung Hoseok was standing in his famous bright smile.

"Hellowww, I'm Jung Hoseok. And I'm guessing you are our assistant right? "

"hey. Yeah I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself to you. Well I'm Evangeline. And as you guessed I'm your assistant while you guys are here."

"hey no need to get flustered up. Don't be nervous okay? You were lost in your own thoughts maybe about how yoongi-hyung left without a formal greeting. But let me tell you this, he's just like that. I mean he acts as if he's cold and rude but in reality he's the most caring person ever. Don't let his attitude ruin your day".

After hearing his mini speech the first thing that came into my mind was, 'he's sooo nice and caring. An actual angel and hope'. 

"well thanks for it. You know it really felt nice hearing the motivational speech". I replied.

"Yaah I'm everyone's hope. Aren't I?" he winked at me before continuing
"let me introduce you to the other guys now".

After this Hoseok introduced me to all of them. They were quite nice actually. Not that stuck up idols who are self centered and think that everyone's below them and they rule the world etc.

After the introductions. The security team that I brought with me loaded their stuff in a bus and got them seated safely inside it. In the bus, I told them that today they can rest all they want as their meetings and song recordings will be started tomorrow.

As we arrived at the house which I rented for their stay, the help started to take their stuff into their desired bedrooms. After giving them a brief tour of the house and telling them to ring me anytime if they need me, I left for my home.

Pheww.. I technically didn't even do a thing but I sure am tired. Well this was for the first day and they seek quite Co operating as well. I hope that the rest of the month goes like this.

After having dinner I changed into my night attire and went to sleep.

Even before sleeping, I prayed to God that tommorow goes easily as well.

1 down 29 to go.