Chapter Five: Hide and Go Kill

(____)= Name

(H/L)= Hair Length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(E/C)= Eye Color

(F/C)= Favorite Color

{ Warning: Jason uses A LOT of foul language }

________________________________

  The bell rang through the moist, thin air, signaling the start of the game, and you made a run for it. Dodging trees and fallen branches as you frantically searched for somewhere safe to hide. People were going to die because of you....You knew it. But....as long as you can hide yourself well, that number could be reduced drastically.

    "Five more minutes, bitch~," Jason's loud husky voice echoed throughout the dense forest, causing various kinds of birds to flee from the safety of their nests.

    "That's it....," You mumbled, smirking as you climbed the nearest tree. With a bit of struggle you, managed to squeeze into a small empty cavern, which was probably an abandoned raccoons den, at the very top.

     And just in time too.

    "Fe fi for thum, who's gonna be to murdered one~?" The Americans voice rang from somewhere beneath you.

     Holding your breath and closing your eyes, you prayed that he couldn't tell that you were  simply up a tree just a few feet away from him.

    "The big bad wolf's going to blow down all these trees down to find you!!" He shouted, hitting trees with his bat as he walked along a dirt pathway.

    Suddenly, a sound went off that made your heart sink into the bottom most part of your stomach.

    The sound of a chainsaw being started up....

    Your eyes widened in horror as trees around you slowly fell one by one, inching closer and closer to your location.

    The tree you were hiding in began to shake, and you had to force yourself to hold back a scream or terror.

    But....

    That's when the bell rang.

    "Dammit!" Jason scowled, throwing the chainsaw down in a fit of furry. Much like a five year old having a temper tantrum. "Alright you little bastard, you may have won this round....But....It's still the best three out of five!!!!" 

    Sighing, you climbed down from the safety of tree, his red eyes never leaving your body.

    "Nice ass," he grinned, pulling you against his well built chest and whispering into your ear, "I'll have to play harder~ I really want to keep you as my little pet~" Jason smirked, his hands running down to your hips, where, they stayed firming planted, "I really really want to keep you as my little pet~~," He continued to whisper into your ear, giving your neck a little kisses while he was at it.

    "O-Oh, fuck off!" You yelled at him, turning, slapping his face as hard as you could, and squirming out of his strong grip.

    "Oh~ Feisty~" He chuckled, rubbing the cheek he was previously slapped on, "I like the feisty ones~ They always put up such a fight.....And end up screaming the most~" The man laughed, disappearing into thin air as the bell rang once again, signalling the start of the next round.

________________________________
Author's Note

Hello my little cupcakes, enjoy the chapter? ^_^ Hehe, sorry it took to long to post, exams are coming up and the only time I really have to update is at 3 am when I'm supposed to be sleeping for school the next day XD But, alas, it is spring break, which means I'm planning on updating a lot while I can -3-

And it has come to my attention that a majority of people who read this, also read or have read my other stories, and I just want to say: Thank you thank you thank you thank you times a million flying mint bunnies :D I never thought that my stories would be this popular, and, you guys are just aaaamazing. And awesome....More awesome than Prussia =^= So, I'll let you loyal fans in on a little secret....I'm currently in the process of writing two new fanfictions....Another Hetalia Reader insert and....An attack on titan fanfiction!

:D I'm not sure when I'll post them, probably when I finish this story and my Scotland x Reader story~~

Thanks again for being such amazing people~

Don't forget to:

•Vote

•Comment your thoughts

•Fallow

•And check out my other stories

I love you guys~~~~!!!!

-A