jerk

2 weeks later

the two weeks went so fast and it was really tiring , I've been talking to Taylor my boyfriend in my spare time and haven't talked to any of my friends yet, all the concerts I had to do and interviews and there was also the meets and greets.  today was the last interview I had and now im on a break for 1 week.

I sat down on my couch in the living room watching catfish,  I got thirsty so I got up and went to get a drink . I looked through the fridge and cupboards looking for snacks but there was barely nothing I ran up to my room to change so I could go get some food, I walked in my walk in closet and started looking through my clothes  at the end I wore a black high waisted shorts, pink crop top and my leather jacket then I put on my white vans.

I quickly ran downstairs and got my car keys oh I forgot to tell you I got a car because I got tired of my driver bringing  me to interviews.  I got in my  pink sports car and started driving.

**********

I got out the car and walked away from the  car park entering the food store I took a basket to put my stuff in and started putting in juices,  bread, chrips, oven chips, chicken wing etc.

after I was done I started walking towards the counter before a girl stopped me

"hey are you selena gomez" she asked , I smiled at her she looked around 11 and she had brown hair and her fringe was clipped back

"yeah thats me whats your name" I said as I bent down to her level

"mary, can I take a picture" she squealed,  I laughed at her and nodded she quickly took her phone and putting it at face forward , we stuck our tongues out for the camera and she snapped a photo

"oh there you are oh im sorry if she is disturbing you im her mum" marys mum said as she smiled at me

"no its ok" I smiled back, I gave mary my autograph and hugged her and her mum before I went and paid for my things.

***********

I closed the booth as I put all my stuff in, I got in the car and started driving .  soon I was stuck in a red light and there was lots of cars ahead of me , I looked to my left at a corner and saw a boy that looked like Taylor kissing a girl with blonde hair. 

I looked away as the red lights went green I drove home thinking was that taylor or not maybe it wasn't him. anyway taylor was coming over today, once I reached my house I started unpacking everything I got from the store and when I finished I went back to the living room and resume the show I was watching.

**************

I was on twitter when there was a knock on the door

"ughhh" I groaned as I lazily got up and went to open the door, when I opened it there stood taylor

"hey babe" he said kissing my cheek, I smiled at him as he came in then I suddenly remembered that the boy from earlier kissing the girl was wearing similar clothes to taylor im not sure because I didn't look for long

"do you want something to eat" I asked as he sat down flicking through the channels

"yeah thanks babe" he said as I turned and walked in the kitchen, I got some snacks and coke and went back and gave it to him

"im going to change into something comfortable" I said as I started sweating from the leather jacket,  he nodded before I ran upstairs.

I found my pink pj short shorts with a black tank top then I put on fluffy socks. I walked back downstairs and sat beside Taylor,  he looked me up and down then before I know it his lips were on mine, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I didn't respond since I was shocked then be bit on it making me open my mouth then he quickly slipped his tongue in.