You Really Thought You Could Save Me?

Author's Note: Here it is... CHAPTER 1!!!! * im nervous just not showing it * Please enjoy :)

Alexis's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The sound of my alarm clock buzzing right by my head woke me from my rather nice dream. I sighed, reaching an arm out from under the duvet to hit the sleep button, smiling contently when the persisting noise stopped. The smell of bacon and eggs cooking down in the kitchen floated up through the floorboards, immediatly making my stomach rumble. I rummaged around under my pillow for my phone, finally finding it on its route down the back of my bed. Pressing the power button, my nose wrinkled when i saw the date. September 4th. The first day back at school. My idea of fun...not. The only good part of school was seeing my bestest friends, everything else could go to hell. "Alexis dear, are you awake!?" "Yeah mum, im awake!" "Oh good, dont forget its the first day back!" "I havent mum, but thanks for telling me anyway!" I rolled my eyes, noticing she didnt reply. I hope i wasnt to sarcastic, i had a habit of doing that sometimes. The rest of my bedroom was considerbly cooler than my bed ( after I had finally dragged my lazy arse out of bed ), and i shivered as i headed into my ensuite, quickly showering, wrapping a towel around myself, and going to choose clothes. It was still boiling hot in Australia, so I went with a pair of dark denim shorts, a short sleeved t-shirt, and my black converses. It took m e no more than three minutes to dry and brush my hair, leaving it loose down my back. I already knew my mum was downstairs in the kitchen, checking her watch every few seconds, mumbling at how late i was going to be. Once i reached thew kitchen, i was greeted by my seven year old sister, Carly. "Lexi!!" That has always been her nickname for me, having not managed to grasp Alexis yet. I grinned, ruffling her blonde hair as she hugged my legs, staring up at me with her gap tooth smile. "Hey Carly." She just giggled, jumping back on her chair and finishing her glass of orange juice. "Morning mum." "Morning." Mum was always the quiet one, only raising her voice once she had had one too many drinks. "You are going to be late if you linger around here any longer." She mumbled, nodding towards the kitchen clock. "Oops, better get going." I kissed her cheek, kissed Carly's head, grabbed my rucksack from the bottom of the stairs and hurried out of the house, doing my signiture power walk all the way to school. 

If you want, vote, comment and all that. You dont have to by the way, it just would be nice :)