Just A Normal Day.

A/N:

Hey sorry I haven't updated lately. I haven't been feeling well, I have a book report due in a couple days, preparing for a sleepover tomorrow, and I had a 'Welcome Back' party held by the staff of my school. This chapter most likely wont be that long. I told one of my friends that I would ad her OC to this chapter so yeah. Again sorry I haven't updated lately.

Also this might not be published the day I'm writing it, 8/18/17. This might be published tomorrow if I'm lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up my someone shaking me by my shoulder. I shifted to where I was on my stomach, hugging the pillow I was leaning on. I felt the bed shift and dip in an area closer to me than it was before. I heard a male chuckle. The chuckle that seemed familiar and then it hit me. I wasnt in my bed and my mom wasnt trying to wake me up. I was too busy processing that i wasn't in my bed to notice two arms have wrapped themselves around my waist and attempted to pull me off the bed. 

Once they succedded, I fell onto the floor with a low 'thump' with my waist and bellow still being held onto in the air. I looked behind me to see Jeff holding my waist and legs in the air. He gently laid them on the floor and held his hands up into the air in defense once he saw my tierd, agitated, grumpy, dull face. "Hey. I just wanted to wake you up since I heard you mumbling." I heard Jeff say as he sat back onto the bed. My look soften as I stood up and dusted myself off. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes to try and get rid of any sleepiness left. "Around 11:30 am." Jeff answered as bland as possible. "I selpt that  long, huh?" I walks over to the other side of the bed and sat down, looking at my lap. Jeff just nodded.

 "So, your neighbors party is today?" Jeff just nodded irritatidly. "Well, I think a couple of people I know live here and I can introduce you to them?" I suggested. Ever since Jeff, Liu, and I became friends, I've been encouraged to make more friends. I made three more of them. "Sure. That would be nice. I guess." Jeff agreed with a tone in his voice that made me think something was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerningly. "Nothing." Jeff sighed as if trying to calm down. "Don't lie. I know when something's wrong. Tell me?" Jeff sighed again, but it was different. He sounded concerned. "I'm afraid that those punks come back and try to hurt you." He looked at me in the eye. I could have sworn I saw a hint of anger, sadness, and worrry in his eyes, which I never see. To Jeff's suprise, I chuckled. It, eventually, turned into a laugh. "You....Jeffery Woods.....are concerned about me....when I've lived through being....abused....torchered...beaten... yet you think a couple of punks and hurt me.....I'm a hunter for Christ's sake!" I said in between laughs. When I finally calmed down I took a look at Jeff's face. It was priceless! He looked so confused, like a week old puppy. He looked ASTONISHED! "H-Huh?" Jeff asked out of confusion. I couldn't blame him. I never told him that i was a hunter. Well, honestly, it just slipped my mind to even bring it up. "Oh well you see," I pointed out his window into a forest. "I'm a self-tought hunter. One night, I was in those woods walking around. Calming down from crying and being beaten. I heard something behind me. I took a thick branch from the ground and my pocket knife from my back pocket. I hid behind a tree and started sharpening the boths ends of the branch. Once it was sharp enough, I walked out from behind the tree to see a bear. I then got a bit protective of myself so I attacked it. Let's just say I ended up walking out of the forest covered in blood holding my clean pocket knife and a dead grizzly bear behind me." I put my arm down, seeing Jeff a little scared, astonished, again, concerned, and a bit releved. How you ask? I have abolutly no idea.

"Amber? Is that true? You killed a bear?" Jeff asked with a tone of 'that's unblievable'. I nodded a little too happily. Jeff just sat there. I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I went on Quotev and saw a 'What Disorder do You Have?' test. I clicked on it and answered the questions. The answer I got was that I have a 'Psycotic' disorder. (I'm not making this up. I took that test and it was on Quotev. And I got the answer that I'm psychotic. Take the test and see which disorder you have. https://www.quotev.com/quiz/7459637/What-kind-of-mental-disorder-lies-within-you). I showed it to Jeff. When he saw it, he looked at me concerned. Before he could say anything, I smiled one of those smiles that you put on to hide your sadness. He noticed and laid his hand on mine, comfortingly. "Its alright. What's there to be sad about?" Jeff asked me trying to cheer me up. "What's there to be sad about is that I'm insane. I see things that get under my skin. I see shadows and silhouettes and fingures of men covered in blood but once i blink, they're gone." I started crying. (Guys, no joke. I'm about to burst into tears at almost 5 in the morning. It's true. I'm seeing things. Paranoia is taking over, inasnity is getting under my skin, and i think I'm being stalked. This is what I ment by 'I'm not feeling good'. I can barely see my keyboard, I'm so close to crying.) Jeff comforted me by hugging me. About 15 minutes later when i was done crying, I decided to get changed. I got up and grabbed my clothes then looked at Jeff. He pointed to the door to his left. "There's the bathroom. You can change in there." I nodded and walked in, closing and locking the door.

Once I was changed, I walked out to see a shirtless Jeff searching through his closet. I blushed and looked away, right as Jeff looked at me and chuckled. "Never seen a man shirtless before?" He teased me and I shook my head. "No. And I wasn't planning on to." That just made him laugh more as he found and put on a black under shirt and white hoody. "Stop laughing." I pouted as he started to calm down. I felt him look at me up and down; observing my outfit. A dark red, v neck, shirt that goes down past my hips, skinny jeans, a leather jacket, a choker, and combat boots. "You're wearing that?" I heard Jeff ask me. I looked at him and raised a brow. "You're wearing a black under shirt, a white hoody, black dress pants, and black converse. Do you really want to question me?" I shot back at him as I got up and put my hair into a high ponytail. Jeff put his hands up in defense. "Okay, Okay. Jeez. You women can be so-" I cut him off by grabbing my gun and looking at him. He had such I shocked expression to where I dropped my gun and started rolling around on the floor laughing. I heard Jeff sigh in relief. "Oh my Lord!! You looked so scared!!!" I said as I got up and started to calm down. While I was putting my gun back in my bag and grabbing a pocket knife. "Well you had a gun. What else was I supposed to feel. Happy?" I put the knife in my right back pocket of my jeans while my phone was in the left.

"True. So, when are we leaving to the party?" I asked. "Probably around 2:00 or 2:30. Why?" I checked my phone to see that the time was 1:54. "Well I'm hungry. So...." Jeff grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs and handed me an apple. "Jeez, Jeff. You could've just told me to follow you." I complained as he grabbed an apple and we both started to eat them. "Well, I was too rushed. I wanted to get the party over with." I rolled my eyes as I finished my apple and threw the core away, along with Jeff. (I know what you're about to read isn't what exactly happened in the story of Jeff but this is my story so yeah. If I don't make sense, neither does anything I do.) Jeff's parents walked downstairs, dressed formally. "Oh you two are already dressed. Well, let's get going." Jeff's mother said as she walked out the front door and into the passenger seat of the car. Jeff's dad was in the driver's sea, while me and Jeff sat in the back.