•1•

??? POV
I limped through these well know streets. I shiver and pull my coat tighter around me. The wind blew softly, as my bloodshot eyes looked around, jumping at the slightest sound. My shirt was ripped, dirty, and had a bit of blood on it. My jeans were dirty, unbuttoned, and had blood droplets like my shirt. My lips trembled when I saw a couple of guys on the other side of this street. My arms, hips, legs, and head hurt. There's dried blood on my lip and on the left side of my head, near my temple.

I walked up the smalls steps and knocked on the door. I heard quick shuffling and the door swung open. "Mark! Where have you been!? I've been worried sick!" he yelled and pulled me inside. After he closed the door, he pulled me in for a hug. He petted my hair and it triggered something inside me. I pushed him away quickly and ran to our bedroom. I enter the bathroom and turn the shower on. I take everything off and sit in the tub, the warm water pouring down on me. "M-Mark?" I hear him whimper and sit on the floor, next to the tub. "B-Bambam... I-I...." I couldn't bring myself to say it. I let my tears fall and he pulled me in for a hug.

I can't tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New story! Hope you enjoy, I will be also starting another as well but this one is first.