•7•

Mark's POV
When Jinyoung and Jackson left, i got up and opened the door. Bambam stood there, he seemed a bit pissed. "Why did you run and hide in the bathroom?" he asked and crossed his arms. "I-I just felt o-overwhelmed an-" "No don't lie to me, Tell me the damn truth, Mark" i flinch a little and begin to rub my arm nervously. "B-bambam i-i don't want to-" "Do you not trust me?? Am i not your boyfriend?!" he yelled. I started shaking and i can't help but to stutter "y-you are but b-bambam i just can't t-tell you" "why not Mark?! I'm trying to talk to you and help you, but you push me away!! Mark what the fuck is going on?!" i feel like crying again.

He's going to hurt you

No he won't, he's just mad and confused

Do something or he will hurt you like before!!!

"Mark!" "i was raped alright?!" he froze "is that what you fucking wanted to know?!" he teared up and i glared at him "you continue to push me until i exploded and this is how you find out!! I didn't want you to know because i knew you were going to get hurt!" i scream out and i begin to cry. He shakes his head and tried to hug me. "Mark i-i didn't know you can't blame me for wanting to know what's wrong!" bambam sobbed out. "Bambam i-i'm sorry, i-i wanted to tell you but i couldn't say it!!" He wiped my tears and hugged me "Mark don't be sorry, i will find who ever did this and make sure they die in jail, my poor baby" Bambam whimpered and petted my head. I hugged him back tightly and cried on his shoulder. I love bambam so much but i know he is hurting. "Mark, you know i love you so much" he sniffles "i always wanted to protect you, i always wanted to keep you safe, but it shows that i can't even do that, Mark im so sorry" bambam poured out his heart. I cup his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "Bambam i love you so much, more than words can explain, you don't need to be sorry, i know you tried your hardest, i know you wanted me to be safe, but not everything in this world is safe, i love you and i always want to be with you" i mumble against His lips. He kisses back, our Tears still falling and i pull him closer to me.

___________________________________
NO SMUT YET.

Finally you guys find out, I've beEN WANTING TO TELL YOU GUYS, hope you enjoyed