🔪1🔪

I hate this town! Lakewood the city of death is what it has been named all from piper and Kerin. There story is all this town can ever speak of and I hate it, the story that should be shared is how we all made it out okay instead of how we almost died.

I ran past the cemetery to get to my house cause Audry called me and said something happend. I got to my house and Audrey was sitting on my couch with her phone in her hand "hey? What's up?" She looked up at me "why weren't you at school today?" She asked i sighed knowing I had to explain "I was out with someone" she stood up looking confused "with who?" I shook my head "its fine Audrey its not important" she rolled her eyes "look after everything that has happened we at least should be more open with me at least or Noah" "what happened? Why are you here?" I snapped, "just wanted to know where you were today sorry" she snapped back as she stood up "see you later" she said in a low voice as she shut the door. I got out my phone as I sat my bag on my bed and dialed Elie's number "hey babe what's up?" He answered "well me and Audrey aren't good" I could hear the concern in his voice "why?" "She's asked why I wasn't in school and I told her I was with someone and she kept asking questions so I told her its not important" he sighed "well can I come over?" I smiled "yeah you can" "be over in five" "hey!" He yelled just as I went to hang up "yeah?" "Don't let it get you down, you know she has this weird thing over you" I laughed "no she doesn't she just wants to know if I'm okay" "I know you guys dated" "well that was a long time ago"