(NOT A NEW CHAPTER) PLEASE READ IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY

When I first began this story it was when I wasn't all happy, I was dealing with personal issues, mental illnesses, and I was getting bullied.
Most of the chapters I wrote were written on nights where I was crying most of the night or having trouble with anxiety, so I decided to write as a coping skill even though there were a lot of mistakes, stuff left out, and even if the chapters sucked.
But, now I don't know if I can continue this story.
I honestly didn't think this story was gonna be read by a lot of people but it has over 1.0k+ reads which did surprise me.
But even though it gets votes and some people comment that they're glad I updated or something funny about what I wrote I still don't see this story good..
The last chapter​ I wrote before moving was chapter 26 or 27.
I was adjusting to my new home with people I hadn't lived with before but who were family.
During my stay, I wasn't able to update since I went away for a month or so to two mental hospitals, which I later went back after 6 days since one of my family members said wanted me to because I was "disrespectful" and because she told them to take me.
While there, the staff at the hospital made it worse than how it was at my house..
I was told stuff about my gender, sexuality, body image, and how I felt (both at the house and hospital).
I was already dealing with my issues so being called stuff, seeing stuff around me happening with my family and the hospital, and being picked on for stuff about me and and stuff I liked was no help at all.
You're probably thinking what does that have to do with this story.
Well... During all that it did effect me.
I recently moved back in my hometown.
But, I'm worse than how I left...
My self esteem and anxiety is bad to where it makes me think I fuck up everything and that I don't do anything good.
Which is why I'm thinking about not continuing or deleting this story.
I might be over reacting about a story, but I did work hard on this story even when I was sad or having problems.
Every time I felt bad I would write and feel better.
Some chapters I think were good, most of them I thought different of.
I would also remember some of the people who would get excited when I wrote a new chapter.
When I did I told myself even though I'm unhappy maybe I can make others happy, so I continued.
It's just right now, my confidence is low, I stay up late at night remembering everything that happened, I cry a lot, I'm a bit anti social, and I don't seem to be interested in a lot of stuff like I used to.
Which is why I don't think I'm gonna continue...
I might once I get better or I might just delete this story...
For now I don't know....
Call me a coward if you want...
I honestly do not care...
Peace...✌💔