Jeon Jungkook | Vacation

Genre: angst.
warnings: cheating.
*edited*
-
Your pov:

I left him on the apartment we rented for our vacation alone since I trusted you.
But now I think I was wrong.

It all started when he wanted to go visit a friend in Busan.

~
"Love" Jungkook said. I turned my head to him to hear what he wanted to say to me.
"What do you think of going on vacation".

"Where?"I said thinking of many places that could be romantic for the two of us.

"My hometown"

Clearly, I was expecting it. He talked to me all this week about how he found his long lost friend in the internet and he wanted to meet them.

"Is it because of your friend?" I say, although I already know the reason.

"Yes, she wanted to meet you and I want to see her too" he said with a smile on your face.

My heart was stinging, I really didn't like this idea...

"But jungkook, don't you think we deserve a vacation for the two of us? Alone?" I said.

"I really really want to meet her, please honey?" He told me with pleading eyes.

How could I deny? He is my weakness. I love him so much, but I cant stand it. He uses it for his own will.

"As you wish"
~

That day we headed to the airport and left, since he was rushing everything and already wanted to leave.

When we arrived I found out we were renting an apartment next to his friend's house. And I was boiling with jealousy.

She was pretty nice when I met her. She was absolutely beautiful. She had long blonde wavy hair, small face, perfect figure, dark chocolate eyes, pale skin, and full pink lips. How could I compare myself to her?, she was a complete masterpiece.

Jungkook stared at her with such heart eyes I already knew I lost. I lost you. He talked to her every single damn day. He didn't even cared about me since he didn't even know where I was. He acted like I was invisible, it hurts. It hurts so so much.

Time skip~

I went to the grocery store since we were running out of food. I was taking a long time because i don't even know where a supermarket was and he didn't even bothered to tell me. I had such a complicated trip all I wanted was to go home and kiss Guk on his pretty lips.

I came home and the door of the apartment wasn't locked. Strange since I locked the door when I went out?. I made my way to our bedroom but I surely wasn't expecting to hear moans. Maybe my ears are mistaking this. I looked through the crack on the door and I was fucking right, he was banging himself inside your pretty friend.

I didn't even bother to interrupt i just left the groceries in the kitchen and left.

Time skip~

I built up my courage to go back to the apartment.

When I reached the door of the bedroom I saw him sleeping so peacefully. His perfect bunny teeth, smooth hair and his well built body. I only wanted his touch.

I went to the pool we had on the roof of the small building and started thinking of how we could be so good together but you ruined it all.

I felt a presence sit down next to me.

"Why are you here so late" his perfect voice said.

"Why did you do it?" I said confronting you.

"Do what" he asked innocently. Oh hesurely know what he did. He didn't have to act so innocent. All my mercy for him was gone. All I wanted for him was to rotten alone since that hoe isn't coming back because I heard her partner and her arguing outside and I'm sure they were leaving. All I wanted was for him to answer me.

"Don't be innocent jungkook, I saw you today" I said with no feeling.

"Im- I... i.." Jungkook said thinking of an answer. But I knew it all along. He didn't want me like he did before. He didn't want to kiss me anymore. And it pains my heart to see you do it. He wasn't the same Jungkook...My kookie...

"Don't worry I'm already leaving"

"Are you going home so early?" Of course I am, did he expect me to stay with him!

" I'm not coming home, I'm leaving to a place far away where I won't bother you anymore"

"But your things!?" Kook said worried.

"I don't want anything that reminds me of a filthy cheater so I'm starting from zero I'm only taking what I need." I said determined. I didn't want to see him again. All he did was hurt me. Since he found his friend he didn't even talk to me.

~

That was the last time I saw him.

Now I'm living such a happy life without him.

I still think of him sometimes.

But not the same.

Thank you for giving me a little bit of your attention my love. Or should I say Jeon Jungkook.