Aria Montgomery

Aria Montgomery was the artsy girl in Alison DiLaurentis' clique. For the flashback scenes, we can see Aria sporting pink streaks in her hair, which she has chosen to get rid of now that she is getting a bit older.

Alison and Aria were 'running' away fro nerdy Mona Vanderwaal, when both girls stumbled upon Aria's dads car. Unfortunately, Byron Montgomery was found with one of his college students, Meredith Sorenson. Alison used this to keep Aria in line, as Aria didn't want the secret getting out. Constant teasing about the incident lead Aria to resent Alison,

Shortly after the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis, Aria and her family moved to Iceland for a year, and came back without her well known pink highlights, thus showing that she maturing. Sitting in a bar, she met her future English teacher, Ezra Fitzgerald (Fitz), and they have an on-and-off relationship throughout the first few seasons of the show, due to A's threats.

Although Alison DiLaurentis and Aria weren't as close as some would think, Aria still recieved the deceiving texts sent by the mysterious "A". 

In the Episode "Welcome To The Dollhouse," Aria was kidnapped, along with Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, and Emily Fields, whilst on their way to prison.

Later on it is known that Aria has graduated college and is now a published author. She can be seen helping Ezra Fitz writing his second novel about his lost-love, Nicole. Soon after, Aria and Ezra get engaged, but several years after going missing, Ezra's love-interest, Nicole comes back, putting a strain on the relationship between Aria and Ezra.

Aria was forced to play a board game by "Uber A" and she tries to negotiate her way out of the game, by working for Uber A,

In the Series Finale, Till DeAth Do Us PArt, Ezra and Aria finally get married.

-

Aria's Physical Appearance:

Aria has pale Ivory skin, which is complimented by her hazel eyes, and dark brunette hair. Her natural hair color is brunette, but prior to Alison DiLaurentis' death, she can be seen sporting pink highlights. She has a petite frame, and stands at 5'2, making her the shortest of her friends.

Later in the series, when Aria goes against A's rules, her hair is cut short, and she can be seen with her pink highlights once again. As the last two seasons progress, Aria decides to keep her hair short, but eventually ditches the pink.