Edward 13

Right now, Zayn is trying to cheer me up, and it's ticking me off. I know he's doing it as a good thing, but I just want to be left alone.
         "Zayn? Please stop. I don't feel well. I've got a headache and I just want to be left alone."
        "Well, I'm sorry, Ed, but I can't let you go moping around. It might mess up your image. You don't want that, do you?" He asks. I shrug and nod my head. "Exactly. Now, is there something you need?" I shake my head. Zayn lets out a huge sigh.
        "Can- can we go to the mall?" I ask.
        "Yeah!  Yeah, okay! Sure! That's what I'm here for." I laugh a little at his excitedness. We both get up off his bed and go downstairs. He grabs his keys and yells, "Veronica! We are going to the mall. You coming or staying?!"
        "Um, can I go? It's boring here." Zayn looks to me in approval. I nod.
        "Yeah, okay!" We wait for about a minute and she comes down. I swear, every time I see her, I see Zayn. It freaking scares me.
        "So, Za- uh, Veronica, you ready?" She nods and smiles.  I nod back and walk out the door behind Zayn. We all pile into the car and drive away. It was a comfy silence until some jerk cut us off.
     "HEY!!!" Zayn yells and honks his horn. To ell you the truth, it is pretty funny. Zayn gives me a look that tells me to shut up. I do.
     We make it to the mall and get out. I walk to the first store I see: Aeropostale. I buy a few shirts and some pants and a jacket. I pay for the stuff and walk out. I go to a few more stores and go to the food court to wait for Veronica and Zayn. About an hour later, I see Zayn coming without Veronica.
      "Where's Veronica?"
      "Oh, she saw a few of her friends so she ditched us. Guess she's too cool for us now,huh?" he says with a smile, showing that he was kidding. I smile and nod. I guess in feeling a bit better. Zayn could always cheer me up. Even when my grandmother died. We were close, so when she died, I felt like it was the end I the world. But, as always, Zayn was there to keep me company. And I'm grateful that he's always there for me. And for any and all of my friends.
       "You ready to go?" Zayn asks. I nod and get up. We walk out the mall. I was talking to Zayn when I see Harry and Marcel coming our way. This cannot be good.