Chapter 1 - Nightmare

-Can you escape your fears? - said a voice that made me very afraid.

I woke up, it was just a dream. Seriously, it looked so real. I had dreamed something, I thought ...

Clowns?

I do not know yet, I do not know. The good thing is that it was only that, a dream, a very bad dream, a nightmare.

-Robert! ... it's late, you will not get to school, my mother shouts.

I did not want to get up, while trying to remember the nightmare, everything is so blurry.

-I'm coming! - Scream.

I got up and changed clothes, today I have to go to class.

Great!

It is the curse of every teenager. The school.

I took my things and went down, my mother had prepared me a good breakfast, but, I was not hungry, I think the nightmare had me in a bad mood.

- I'm going to school mama - I said.

- You have not eaten Robert - my mother complains

- I'm not hungry.

I left my house, I no longer wanted to have to argue with my mom because of my bad mood.

I saw on the ground as I walked to school, at least at school I saw my friends. We are a small group, Mathew, Bill and Melissa, they are my friends. My only friends.

Upon arriving, Melissa was with her brother, Bill, sitting, waiting for me and Mathew.

-Hey Robert! - someone shouts back, I almost died of fright. I turned around, meeting Mathew.

- You scared me, stupid - I said

Mathew laughs, he does not understand that I did not have a good dream. You should tell them.

- You look terrible Robert - says Melissa with laughter

- Ha ... ha ... ha, it does not make me laugh, I had a nightmare - I said

- So tell us ... What did you dream? - says Bill

I look a little tired, but they are my friends.

- I'm not clear, but I had to do with clowns, this is crazy, it's the fifth day I feel I have dreamed the same thing - I said

- It may be a sign - says Mathew

- You're crazy - says Melissa

- You do not remember anything ... the name of the clown? - Bill asks

- No, I do not remember - I said

I stare at the floor, I think I remember the name of the clown. I heard the bell, we had to go to class. Even so, we did not move.

- I think I know what it's called - I said

- Tell us - says Mathew

-Nightmare smile ...- I said.

_________________________

I hope you liked it