04

"Jimin, wake up it's time for school"

All Jeongguk got in response was a groan accompanied with a "five more minutes".

Jimin was not going be late to school, not on his god damn watch.

"Jiminie~ it's time to wake up... come on little prince. If you're late to school you'll get in trouble."

Jimin turned in his sleep, he stretched his arms out making grabby hands towards the older male. Who was Jeongguk to resist a cuddle session with Jimin?

"Jeonggukie hyung~ nap with me? pretty please?"

Who in their right mind gave Jimin the right to be so fucking cute at the ass crack of dawn? This wasn't fair.

"Not gonna work on me Jimin, let's get up, you need to get dressed."

Jimin had enough of Jeongguks chastising. He turned around in Jeongguks arms and stared up at him with droopy eyes, barely able to keep them open. Jimin pouted trying to come up with ways to avoid his personal hell.

"Hyungie can't I stay here with you?"

Jeongguk sighed he really wanted to say yes, "Baby I have to go to the office today"

Jimins pout deepened. He suddenly sat up and made his way onto Jeongguks lap.

A drowsy Jimin straddling him is not how he thought he'd start his day, but who was Jeongguk to complain?

Jeongguk pat the youngers thigh "Off, there's breakfast downstairs." Thats right Jeongguk distract yourself from the literal angel on your lap.

Jimin wasn't having it. He began throwing a fit. Jeongguks mind was no longer able to distract himself, because fuck a whiney jimin was bouncing just centimeters away from where he needed him most.

Jeongguk gripped Jimins thighs, "Princess, I recommend you stop and get up."

Again Jimin began to whine and thrash in his lap. Jeongguk pinched Jimins side, just enough for it to sting. Jimin stilled. He stared Jeongguk in the eye for no more than six seconds, before he leaned in and captured his hyungs lips.

Jeongguk was having the time of his life. His hands naturally rested on Jimins ass and said boy was trying his best to kiss back as passionately as he could.

"Jimin, I need you to get off me baby."

"No! You'll make me get dressed!" Jimin cried out.

"Baby boy, trust me when i say, that's the exact opposite of what i plan to have you do."

Jimin blushed and began to get off Jeongguks lap. Stopping to peck his lips, before standing in front him.

Jeongguk had an amazing view of Jimin in his "pyjamas" which were actually a white t-shirt and blue shorts.

It took every fiber of his being to not take Jimin right there and then, but he decided to save that for when he had time to care for the little one.

"Jiminie, get on your knees"

Jimin hurried to comply, slightly scared of the tone Jeongguk was speaking in.

"Be a good boy, can you do that for me baby?"

Jimin wanted to be a good boy for Jeongguk, Jeongguks good boy.

He nodded and looked up at the man before him, biting his lip in anticipation.

Jeongguk pulled his length out of his pants and watched as jimins mouth dropped. He wasn't expecting to see his hyung this way, not this quickly.

"Follow what I say closely, okay Jimin?"

Jimin was only able to nod, in a daze he stared up at Jeongguk, anticipation flooding his veins, making his heart race.

"Suck"

Jimin cocked his head to the side, awaiting further explanation. Jeonguuk grew tired of waiting and took a fistful of Jimins hair, bringing his face towards his crotch.

Jimin gasped, the pain from having his hair pulled, adding to his arousal. He moved his mouth over Jeongguks length and began to suck, hollowing his cheeks every now and then.

Jeongguk bit back a groan and held onto jimins locks tighter. He didn't know if it was the fact that Jimin was sucking him off that turned him on beyond belief or that Jimin was trying his best, and yet was still obviously new to this.

He finally lost it when Jimin moaned around his member. He held on to Jimins hair for dear life and proceeded to fuck the youngers mouth. Jeongguk looked down, seeing a flushed Jimin, with hooded eyes, and red lips almost sent him over the edge.

He continued abusing Jimims throat when Jimin let out a strangled moan, his eyes falling shut. Jeongguk looked down and saw jimins hand coated with his own cum. Jeongguk groaned at the sight and picked up his pace, each thrust hitting the back of Jimins throat, almost obstructing his breathing.

With a final thrust, and a glance down to Jimins watery eyes he came down Jimins throat.

Jimin happily swallowed all Jeongguk gave him and sat back, catching his breath.

Jeongguk sat back, trying to regain his composure. He pulled Jimin on to the bed and on top of him.

Jimin sighed, happy Jeongguk was willing to have him in his arms.

The latter sighed, "You're coming to the office with me today, but this is the last time you get out of school, got it?"

Jimin smiled his infamous crescent eye smile and nodded quickly. Jeongguk smiled back, this kid was too cute for his own good.

"Let's go Princess" he said, slapping Jimins thigh.

"Thank you hyung" Jimin rasped out.