Jealous

"Jonah? What are you doing here?" Annelise asked
"I, um, I needed to go back home cuz I just remembered that I .... Uh I, there was a package that is going to arrive in five minutes! And I couldn't wait for the elevator!"
"Should I come with you? Cuz you don't have a car."
"No no, it's fine. It looks like you're busy anyways"
She looked at the guy and blushed.
He gave her a kiss, "you should go with him, and when you come back we can continue. But if you don't come back, well, we can meet up at the beach like we talked about before"
".... Ok" she turned to me, "come on"
"No really it's fine, I already called an uber"
"At least let me walk you to the lobby"
"Fine"
We walked down the stairs and when we were certain that the guy was out of earshot, she turned to me
"You can unclench your hand now"
"Wha..."
I looked down and realized that my fist were clenched so tight my hands were ghost white. I quickly unclenched my hand. She leaned against the railing and crossed her arms.
"Why did you leave the party?" She interrogated me
I shrugged, "I got bored"
She narrowed her eyes at me, decided whether or not I'm telling the truth.
"Alright... Is there really a package at home?"
"Well --"
"Tell the truth"
"No"
"So you invaded my privacy for no reason?"
"Look, I wasn't thinking when I walked into you guys making out"
She glared at me, "whatever, rude"
I got angry at her. My eyebrows knitted together and I threw my arms up in frustration. "At least I'm not going around and kissing strangers"
"His name is Nicholas! He's not a stranger!"
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes
"Jealous?"
"Of who? You? Yeah cuz I'm real jealous of someone who throws themselves on to the nearest person available!"
"Are you seriously calling me a slut right now?!"
"So what if I am? Huh? What are you gonna do about it?"
"FUCK OFF!"
She stormed up the stairs and I just stood there. I was shocked about how I acted, I knew it was my jealousy saying all that. I didn't mean anything I said. I hated when my jealously spoke, cuz I always sound like an asshole. I wanted to chase her but I knew she would just push me away. She's probably back in Nicholas's arms.