prologue

Lai Guanlin; He's tall. Handsome. Rich. He's like a complete package for every girl's ideal type. Based on his looks, he's like the perfect boyfriend material you wish to have. He's also the next heir of Taiwan's most famous clothing company, Prince.

But there's one thing about him that made Ong Chaeyeon hated him so much ever since the first time they met. The one thing that always tests her patience. His cockiness.

One interesting fact about him is that he has a bold personality and is a straightforward person.

Ong Chaeyeon; Just an average girl you'd find in an average home and studying in an average school

Ong Chaeyeon; Just an average girl you'd find in an average home and studying in an average school. Everything about her is simply average and she likes it that way.

At times, she's smart, but most of the time she's just clueless. She's also quite stubborn and sometimes hot-tempered.

The two met each other and started off with a bad start. But what we're looking forward is how it will end?

 But what we're looking forward is how it will end?

***

A/N : All pictures and gifs belongs to the owners. I don't own any of the pictures.

:: Bolded words are the characters speaking in English.