What You Do As Friends:

Stan:
Hang out all the time! Playing sports or video games. Many mistake you two for already being a couple. You're that close. 

Kyle:
'Study dates.' As everyone calls it. You're always working on either a project together or doing homework together. Of course there's video game playing!

Cartman:
Hang out most of the time. You're always around his, and his mom makes all kinds of awesome food. You hate to leave his house.

Kenny:
Flirt & play video games. He always lets you win.

Craig:
You play video games around your house, and play with his guinea pig around his house.

Tweek:
When he has to work, you usually go to the coffee house to keep him company. You always end up laughing about something; creating new memories. 

Clyde:
Your dad's spend a lot of time together, so you and Clyde hang out all the time. You build forts, eat tacos and play video games.

Token:
You hang out at his a lot, as he has pretty everything to keep a child entertained.

Butters:
It's fun all the time. You dance to random songs, watch awesome movies. There's never a boring moment.

Damien:
Creepy/scary stuff. Horror filled friendship.

Pip:
Tea drinking. Funny movies.

Christophe:
You go adventuring. Like going through the woods.

Douchebag:
You usually hang out at the park or spend time at Stark's Pond.

Wendy:
You're practically inseparable. You do everything together.

Bebe:
Makeup and fashion shows!

Pete:
Coffees and writing random weird stories together.

Michael:
Hating on conformists. Laughing at stupid people.