Copied or Nah?

Ok so APPARENTLY people assuming I stole this story. I wasn't even reading anybody's shit at the time when I wrote it. I was just kickin shit at the house, putting my track fee in an envelope when the bright ass idea to write about thug love popped up. The original plan was to base it on a poem I wrote about Riding and it was gonna be called "Riding". Then the plan was to turn the book into a book of poems I've written. I settled with writing just about every single chapter based off the book of Thug love songs and poems Ive written. Yes, I write everything.

People on my shit swearing I copied something called "Dirty". I don't even know what that shit is, to tell you the truth. No offense to that author but what the fuck is Dirty?

I only read books if my friends wrote them soo...

And Also, I'm too creative to copy. My ideas come off the top of my head because they've been written for three years in a poem book but I just turned em into something. Know what the hell you talking about if you gonna accuse.

But to those who think I copied, yall gotta realize... A BILLION females in this world have the same ideas as I do so I'm not surprised if you see something that looks familiar. Just know, All this shit is straight ERIEE. Nobody else.

You wanna hold a conversation with me, my kik is

Phuck__Em (2 Underscores)

Or just inbox me here. My whole mood just fucked.