Happy Birthday (Buckeri)

October it was, only the 1st, and already there were Halloween decorations starting to be hung. Crime and missions were very low this week, so everyone sat in the living room watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Bruela and Pidney sat on the couch, Mariela laying across the three other laps because she could and wanted to. Thannah, Hanpool, and Staylie were sprawled out on the floor with the blankets pillows and scattered popcorn from the earlier popcorn fight. Wecca was....well...occupied in their room. Bucky laid in a loveseat, Sam in a hammock he hung from the ceiling, Scott was out with Clint getting more decorations and stuff to make costumes, and Nomas in another loveseat. Belleny was in the kitchen making cookies and cupcakes and stuff. Jill was sick, like really sick to where she could barely get out of the bed or she'd puke and Loki was taking care of her, trying to hide his worry for his betrothed. No, no Jilloki babies, they did a pregnancy test and it was negative.

"So, Buck, where's this girlfriend?" Sam asked. Bucky looked at him a bit nervous,

"I-I don't have a girlfriend." He said.

"Lies!" Wade, Deadpool, yelled "tell us your secrets metal man!" Bucky just slowly blinked at the mercenary and shook his head,

"Guys, look, if I had a girlfriend I'd tell you" Bucky said. Bruce soon got up, much to Mariela's whine for him to stay.

"I should go check on Jill. See if she's getting any better" He said, kissing Mar's head when she sat up. He walked down the hallway, "oh, hey Mrs. Wright"

Sydneys brows furrowed and she turned in her spot on the couch to see her mother walk in,

"Mom?! What're you doing here, I thought you were back home in Oklahoma" she said. Keri just patted her daughter's  head

(Syd's mom's faceclaim is Samantha Smith, since i thought it looked more like her

(Syd's mom's faceclaim is Samantha Smith, since i thought it looked more like her. Though if anyone has a better actress, lemme know)

"What? I can come see my daughter and her friends on my birthday?" She asked.

"You can always come visit us, Mrs. K. Sydney's just been cranky lately" Tony said as he poked his head out of the kitchen, his face covered in flour and nutella.

"...tony why nutella?" Tomas asked.

"Nutella cupcakes, fool, duh" Tony responded and went back into the  kitchen.  Thor got up and gave Keri a strong bear hug

"Hello Lady Wright. Happy day of birth" he said

"Thank you Thor" keri said and patted his cheek one her pht her down "where're the others?"

"Jill's sick and Loki's taking care of her, Scott and Clint went shopping, Becca and Wanda are...yea..., and Tony's in the kitchen with his girlfriend baking." Sydney said as she git up to go hug her mother.

"Jills sick? I hope she gets better, ill go see her in a bit" keri said "hello Bucky"

"Hello Mrs. Wright" Bucky said, giving her a soft smile and looking back at the movie until Wade gasped dramatically.

"No!" He said, everyone looking at him,

"What, Wade?" Thomas asked his friend

"I think i know who Bucky's girlfriend is" wade said, sitting up

"Wilson. Shut up" Bucky growled.

"Hah! That proves I'm right! Bucky's dating your mom, Sysney!" Wade said. Sydney laughed

"What? No she isnt, she would tell me. Right mom?" She asked, looking at her mother who was looking at the movie. "...right mom?"

"Okay fine, yes im dating Keri." Bucky said, standing, "Happy Wilson?"

"Im always murderously happy." Wade responded, both Hannah's rolling their eyes at him.

"Buck, we didnt say anything  bad about it." Steve said

"Yea, I think its actually amazing" Haylie said stretching, rubbing her stomach full of triplets. The others agreed, including Pietro who look quite happy about it. Sydney was the quiet one.

"Princeza?" Pietro asked.

"Since were telling secrets.." sydney said, getting a piece of paper from her pocket, i have one id like to share."

"Oo, what is it?" Wanda asked, her and Becca having come in. Sydney took in a breath and handed the photo to her mom

"Happy birthday mom" she said. Keri took the photo and looked at it, starting to cry and hugging Sydney tightly. Pietro was confused and took the phito when it was handed to him. He looked at it and looked taken aback before grinning madly and jumping up

"Som Otca!" Pietro shouted in Slovak, Wanda and Becca squealing and clapping.

(Id translate it but i think everyone knows what he said)

Keri kissed her daughter's head,

"Best birthday present I could ever have" she said, wiping her eyes. She soon felt Sydney push her to Bucky

"Dont hurt her, Barnes. You do, i will hunt you down" sydney threatened before squealing when pietro zoomed past, scooping her up and running around before going down the hallway, Bruce jumping out the way.

"Hows Jill?" Keri asked, sitting in the loveseat with Bucky.

"Still sick, but she's slowly getting better. Shes asleep now, again" he said, keri nodded

"Good. Ill see her in a bit when shes awake" she said and leaned into bucky.

Now wecca and bruela had the couch while pidney was occupied.

Sorry if this sucks, i kinda just wrote it last night because I keep on forgetting.

Happy birthday Mrs. Wright.

Haylie_Marie_ (Steve x Haylie) /Staylie/
MARVELousBuckyBear (Hannah x Deadpool) /Hanpool/
LadyDork (Hannah x Thor) /Thannah/
BuffGrinch1 (Tomas x Natasha) /Nomas/
MaximoffsGirl (Wanda x Becca) /Wecca/
ARCTICwolf16 (Sydney x Pietro) /Pidney/
TheLittleRedOwl (Belle x Tony) /Belleny/
MarielaCasta (Mariela x Bruce) /Bruela/
ARCTICwolf16 's mom (Keri x Bucky) /Buckeri/
Me (Jill x Loki) /Jilloki/