Chp. 2

My heart skips a beat at those words. Then I feel his hands come to my face. I don't want to kiss him. Not. At. All. Malfoy of all people. I have to marry him!

Gently he lowers his lips onto mine. I close my eyes tightly and I feel my body stiffen. His lips are soft but also slightly cracked because of the early December air.

And as fast as the kiss came it was gone. The crowd erupts with shouts and clapping. I open my eyes and look into the silver orbs.

I look to my side and see Mya smiling but Ginny and Luna are still straight faced. Then I see that Zabini has a very big smirk playing on his face as Notts scowl has grown. What's his problem.

Me and Malfoy step down and walk down the isle with all the guests fallowing behind. It was a very small gathering. The muggles that are here know about us so me and Malfoy say our good byes and Apperate away to our honeymoon.

Ginny insisted that I have one because apparently if I don't, then I'll regret it. I don't think I will but Ginny talked me into it. So we are heading to the Bahamas.

We Apperate outside of a small secluded beach hut that has 2 bathrooms and 2bedrooms. I let go of his hand since we side Apperate and run into the beautiful hut. It's decorated beautifully. I look around the whole hut and yell "I GET THE MASTER BED!!!"

"No no nooooo,Granger. I get it"

"Too late Malfoy. I already called it."

"Noooooooooo" he whines like a little girl. I shoot him a look and sit down on the grey couch. He starts to speak again. "How about, whoever sleeps in the bed tonight gets to sleep in and use that room for the rest of the trip. Plus the master bedroom at the home they assigned us." Malfoy says striking a deal.

Along with the marriage we were forced to live in the Muggle world and act more Muggle. We can still use magic, but only in our house. We also can't visit the Wizarding world. The obviously didn't tell us this until 2 hours before the wedding. We were taken back by surprise and tried to argue but they always said. 'This is for Miss. Granger soon to be Malfoy's safety.' I cringe at the thought of being called a Malfoy.

"Grangerrrr. Earth to Granger!!!!" Says a annoying voice, shaping me out of my thoughts. I snap back to reality and see Malfoy waving a hand in front of my face.

I hold out my hand and say "Deal" he smirks triumphantly and says.

"Have fun in the guest bedroom, Granger"

I scoff at him and cross my arms over my chest. "Keep dreaming, Malfoy"

He rolls his eyes and stands up, walking to the door. "Where are you going" I say with a confused look.

"To the beach" he simply answers. My eyes brows furrow and I say.

"You can't, you don't have swimming trunks on" I inform him. I see a smirk grow onto his annoyingly handso-hideous face.

"I'm skinny dipping Granger. Want to join" his smirk grows and a disgusted look is plastered onto my face. Then I steal his smirk and say,

"I'll tell Poseidon to send the sharks to nibble off the raisins." His jaw drops and he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I-I-uh" he huffs and slumps against the wall then says "they aren't raisins. They are more of Oranges"

I shoot a glare towards him and I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. "No, no, no. I didn't ask for details, Malfoy. Thats disgusting."

"I have proof" he says. I see him start to take his belt off. My jaw drops and I shake my head violently, with my eyes closed.

"Stop!!" I practically scream. "MY FUCKING INNOCENCE!!!"