Chapter 2: Sandwiches and Love?

I'm going to try to post a chapter each day which may be hard since school for me starts tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca POV:

School was finally over and I knew I needed to cheer up Michael, especially with the day he's been having. I just don't get why he doesn't just call the police on his stupid parents. But anyways as school ended me and Michael headed to his favorite sandwich shop. I knew this would cheer him up even if he didn't really want to come. I just want him to be happy.

Michael's POV:

As school ended I felt like death. I GOT BEAT UP LIKE 3 MORE TIMES AFTER THE FIRST ONE. I can't keep going on like this. The only reason I decided to go to the sandwich shop with with Rebecca was because I knew when I got home I was going to commit suicide. I just can't take this anymore. I can't keep going. Everyday I wake up thinking maybe...JUST MAYBE, my life would get better. But it only got worse. Im going to just enjoy my last few minutes with Rebecca. I hope she can move on from me.
As we approached the sandwich shop I knew my time on this earth grew shorter. We walked in and I got my usual ham and cheese sandwich, and Rebecca got her a BLT. We took a seat close by a window and started eating. I was in deep thought when Rebecca got my attention.

Rebecca: "What's wrong. Well I mean I know what's wrong but are you ok"

Me: " yeah I'm fine." I said knowing it was a lie.

Rebecca: "Are you sure cause we have been here for 10 minutes and you still haven't even touched your sandwich"

Me: GOT DAMNIT...I was so deep in thought I forgot about the sandwich. She's probably catching on. She will only try to stop me. COME ON I NEED AND EXCUSE. I responded with an unconfident,"Uh I just was admiring the sandwich and all its glory"

Rebecca: " Uh huh..surrrree"

Me: "phew that was close."

Rebecca: " what was that"

Me: SHIT, I SAID THAT OUT LOUD. "Umm, nothing"

   Just as I was about to take a bite of my sandwich I felt like someone was watching me. I felt like I was being hunted. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. But out of the corner of my eye I saw some guy looking dead at me. He looked like he was Latino but I couldn't tell cause he was so far away. I started to sweat. Was it another kid from school trying to beat me up...or was it something worse like a tax collector.
       I continued to eat my sandwich when the guy started to smile. I saw him get up and walk to the trash can to throw away his food. His eyes were a bluish green. He looked really cute actually. I just hope he isn't trying to beat me up. He sat back down and I noticed he wasn't alone. There was another guy who looked exactly like him, and another guy who was talking to a camera. People these days are very strange.
     I walked to go throw away my trash when the guys eyes locked with mine. I froze instantly. I looked like and idiot. The guy started to get up and he was coming my way. I knew he was about to punch the shit out of me.

Emilio's POV:

   Me, Ivan, and Jake were sitting in our favorite sandwich shop for lunch when I noticed this guy in a seat far away from me. He was sitting with a girl who I suspected was his friend. I was looking at him. He had nice brown eyes. I knew I was attracted to him. Before I even knew it I cought myself staring and instantly looked away. I felt embarrassed. No one knew I was gay except for my twin brother Ivan. I decided to go throw away my trash and noticed the guy was looking at me. His hair was beautiful and his lips were so plump. He is handsome. I sat down and continued to glance over at him when I saw him get up to throw away his trash. We both locked eyes. I could tell he was nervous. He looks like he's bruised. I wonder why.
   We continued to stare at each other and I decided to get up and go talk to him.

Michael's POV:

  He continued walking towards me and I panicked."PLEASE DONT HURT ME." I said. He immediately stopped in his tracks. I could tell his expression went down. Almost as if...he felt bad. I could see the sorrow in his beautiful eyes. He continued looking at me and finally said something.

Emilio: " Why would I hurt you?"

Me: " Uh ,I'm sorry force of habit"

Emilio: "Is someone hurting you?"

Me: I immediately regretted walking to that damn trash can. " No...what would make you think that"

Emilio: " well your face looks bruised and I can see the fear in your eyes"

Me: "uh I gotta go." I turned away to go but I he grabbed my hand.

Ivan: "come on Emilio we're about to go"
    He let go of my hand. But the weird thing is...I didn't want him too. I don't know why but i felt like he actually cared about me.

Emilio: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab your hand. I gotta go"

     He walked out the with what looked like his twin and the guy talking to the camera. A part of me wished he never left. Oh well. But I noticed there was something in my had... It was a piece of paper with his number on it. But lucky me.. I don't have a damn phone. At this point I knew I wanted to leave. I said bye to Rebecca and walked out the door.
      I made it home in time to make dinner for my parents and went in my room to do homework... Or should I say try to do homework. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. I didn't even get his name. A part of me still wanted to commit suicide but I decided to give life another chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed..please share this with your friends 🙋👍👍