Chapter 04

I snuggle close into toms chest as I relay what happened. "Has it done anything since?" Tom asks. I shake my head. Tom sighs and looks at abraxas and the others. "This does not leave us." Tom orders. "Yes my lord." Everyone says. "Come on." Tom says once we arrive. I grab my bag. Tom takes it from me then uses the port key headmaster dipper gave us to apperate us to Albanian.

I land with a groan. I open my eyes to find I landed on Tom. "Sorry Tom." O say. Tom smirks. "It's alright breeze." Tom smiles. I get off Tom and help him up. "Come on." Tom says before leading me to the cabin we were staying in. I gasp looking around. "Tom this is amazing." I say. Tom smiles. Tom takes my bag to my room. I gasp and hug Tom tightly. "Do you like it?" Tom laughs. I nod and let go of Tom. Tom smiles and walks down to his room. "Come on. Let me show you around." Tom says. I smile and nod. Me and Tom walk down to the living room. I gasp looking around. Tom laughs and smiles. "I'm glad you like it." Tom says. I nod and sit down with Tom. I snuggle into his chest. "Come on. Grab your coat." Tom says standing up. I smirk. "Come on Tom!" I laugh throwing snow at Tom. Tom glares at me as the snow hits him. "Oh no." I say backing up. Tom smirks and slowly walks towards me. And in turn I back up. Tom smirks wider and starts forming a snow ball. Then I take off. I dart through the trees with Tom close behind. Slowly as I run deeper into the forests I lose Tom. Slowly toms shouts become a dull shout. Then I trip over something and land face first in the snow. Pain erupts in my skull as the snow turns red. Slowly I sit up and gently touch my head. I gasp in pain. A soft moan comes from behind me. I slowly turn and look around. But I see nothing. Then the moan comes again. Only it was more agonized. I look around once more. Then gasp. In front of me was a weak creature with frail arms and thin legs. It had a mutated body about the size of a baby. It's arms were covered in wounds and blood pooled around it. But the feeling was back. And it was stronger then ever. I gasp and then let out the loudest scream in my life. "TOOOOOOM!!!" The creature winces and groans in pain. I gently shush him and collapse beside him. The creature weakly opens his eyes a bit. They widen. "Daddy?" I cry. Dad slowly nods with tears. "Oh princess." Dad whispers seeing the cut on the side of my head. "Oh daddy. Just hang on. Hang on you'll be ok. You'll be alright." I cry. Dad groans and shakes violently. I take off my coat and drape it over him. I gently stroke dad's head. "Oh daddy!" I cry. Tears pour down my face. "Breeze! Breeze where are you!" Toms panicked voice comes. Tom appears through the trees wand drawn. He sees me and gasps. "Daddy. Just hang on. Hang on." I say. Dad groans and weakly slowly meets my eyes. "Look at you." Dad whispers. "I'm so sorry princess. I-" Dad couldn't finish. He didn't have the strength to. "Shhh daddy. Save your strength. Please." I whisper. I gently stroke dad's head. I comfort him the best I can without breaking into sobs. "Breeze. Your hurt!" Tom shouts. "Tom shhh. Daddy take my hand. Please." I say. Dad struggles to do so. "Oh Merlin. That's..." Tom gasps. "Yea Tom. It's him!" I cry. Tom collapse beside me. "Oh daddy. Shush. It will be alright. I promise." I cry. "P-Princ-cess. Please. D-D-Don't c-cry..." Dad chokes out. "Shhh daddy please." I sob. "Gellert you need to save your strength." Tom says running his wand over dad's mutated body. Dad weakly shakes his head. "N-No. H-He's c-coming. You need to g-go. N-ow." Dad chokes out looking at me with tears. "Daddy no. I'll never leave you. Especially not now. I promise." I say. Tom continues to try and slow the bleeding. I gently move his hand and put presses on dad's bleeding arm. Dad cries out in pain. This causes more tears to leave my eyes. "H-He knows that. I-It's a t-trap." Dad gets out. Toms eyes widen. Then he snaps his head up and casts a wandlessly spell over the three of us just as a black shadow can be seen. Tom gets rid of the red snow and makes it look like we were never there. Then Dumbledore appears. I gasp and start shaking with anger. He did this to dad. He did this. Tom holds me back as I struggle. But I make no noise. "Breeze. Stop. Now is not the time. Your father needs help. If he doesn't get it. He'll die." Tom whispers. "His horcrux." I reply. "It doesn't matter. He'll die." Tom repeats. Tears leave my eyes. Dumbledore scans the area looking for us. "B-Breeze. G-Go." Dad whispers. "Daddy I won't leave you here. I won't lose you again." I whisper gently bringing dad into my arms. Dad goes to cry out in pain but Tom quickly and gently covers his mouth. Dad screams in silent pain. I gently bring dad closer to my chest making sure my blood soaked coat covered him. Dad shook from the cold and the pain he was in. Tom puts his wand up then gently takes dad from me. I transform into my animagus. 

Tom runs back to the cabin

Tom runs back to the cabin. I follow behind. Dad weakly looks over at me and smiles. Tom reaches the cabin after me. I transform back and take dad from Tom. I run up to the guest bedroom and gently lay dad down. I put pressure on his wound. Dad groans in agony. "Just hang on daddy." I say gently stroking his head. Tom runs in and gives dad a potion dad swallows it and slowly relaxes. The blood slowly stops to flow. Tom takes out some wrap and starts wrapping dad's arm and shoulder the best he can. "Dumbledores gone to far." Tom says. "Did you lock the door?" I ask. Tom nods. "Yes. He'll be alright." Tom says. "You don't know that Tom. First Dumbledore kills dad. Then I finally get him back and he tries to take him from me again." I cry. Tom gently rubs my back. "B-Breeze. Breeze." Dad whispers. I gently grasp his weak hand. "I'm here daddy. I'm here." I say. Dad slowly opens his eyes. "Rest daddy. Please." I say. Tom calls his followers and gently touches my shoulder. "I'll be right back. We can't leave him here." Tom says. I nod with tears. Tom walks out and quietly closes the door. I turn back to dad who gives me a weak smile. "Oh daddy. What did he do to you." I cry. Dad coughs violently. I gently pat his back. Dad continues to cough for a bit. When he stops dad meets my eyes. "Daddy show me. Please." I beg. Dad sighs weak nodding. Then I gently invade his mind.