Town

That morning I went into my closet to find an outfit for town, it was I white button up with 3/4 sleeves, a black and silver tie with chains and safety pins, and a pair of shorts matched with high tops. I barge into Nuris' room and see he's still asleep, well this won't fucking do, now will it? so I pounce on him like a cat would, it helps that I'm small and light. his eyes snap open, and when he spots me he glare playfully. I just lic his cheek. at that his eyes widen and he blushes, I just tilt my head in 'innocent' confusion. "W-what was that for?" he asks, "dunno just wanted to try it, besides you said you'd take me to town today!" his eyes shine with remembrance of what he said, or just the fact that I asked. he tries to get up but fails, he looks down and notices I'm straddling him and blushes harder, "can you get off" he asks while adverting his eyes. I get off, looking at him expectantly, "can you wait outside while I change?" I blink a bit then nod and wait outside the door. I remember my masters would always have me dress and undress them, so at first it confused me as to why he wanted me to wait outside. but I remembered that he doesn't quite understand what being my master implies. Nuri emerges from his room, wearing a fitted black shirt and jeans. I nod in approval, and we start walking. Once he's leading I jump on his back for a piggyback ride, causing him to stumble in surprise but he catches his balance soon after.we start to head to town, and I swear I saw something lurking in the shadows, but I ignore it. after a while I look again and I see........ creepy? What the fuck?! "hey Lyna? do you want to get hallowon?" (A/N Sp?) Nuri distracts me, "what that?" "a type of candy" is his reply to my question, "ok!" I say excitedly.

Persona's PoV

I saw black cat and............um.............doll? no that's unoriginal, especially for someone who looks like her, not Mikans mom, but her. Tsubasa does too, but Devilyna looks more like her then him. So I'll call her Devil, no that's part of her name. why am I thinking so hard about this? it's a code name! Mystery. yea her code name will be mystery! anyway while being so caught up in my thoughts I realized I was following them, and she spotted me. so easily just like her. Mystery suits her, even I know next to nothing about her, other then Tsubasa is her older brother and the other basic stuff only thing is, is that under mother is deceased and under father is unknown. her bracelet though is much like the one I sent to, her. and her Alice's are unique. all 4 elements, death, nullification, and that new one. I didn't even think it was possible to have revival, it was legend. but mystery has it, and that other one, the pitch fork, that's got to mean something, I think mystery is more powerful then anyone realized. she also not scared of me but that I have a fatherly vibe to me, she's the second person to not be afraid of me....me now that I'm think of it myster-no Devilyna looks, talks, and acts like her. it was said that she had two kids and both Devilyna and Tsubasa look like her. I wonder, if maybe-"hey!" I hear and look up, I see Devilyna looking at me "hey creepy!" she says with a smile which makes me smile a small smile, "I prefer to be called by my name" I say as I walk closer to them "well, how can I call you by your name if you don't tell me it?" she questions me just as I was going to open my mouth black cat says "persona" "actually, it's Reo."